28.Magic Shop

“Yoongi,” Jimin tried to push on his clothes. “Touch me more.”

“I’m trying to go slow,” Yoongi nipped at Jimin’s neck in warning.

“But I don’t want slow,” Jimin complained. “I’ve waited long enough already.”

Just as he opened his mouth to respond, Jimin took the chance to slide his hand right down Yoongi’s pants.

The sound that left his mouth was some kind of mix between a moan and growl as the omega gave his growing erection a squeeze.

“Clothes off,” Yoongi said the command promptly as he pulled off his shirt and helped Jimin to undress.

--------------------------------------------

The omega’s eyes were already starting to close as he laid on the bed waiting for Yoongi. Barely even moving as the alpha wiped him up and tossed aside the cloth he took from bathroom.

He was eager to get close to his omega again and Yoongi was pleased that Jimin curled into him as soon as he laid back down.

“Thank you,” Jimin mumbled  into the skin of his neck.

“For what?” Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s hand to play with it.

“Just for being best alpha and taking good care of me,” Jimin replied.

“Jiminie…” Yoongi hesitated with exactly what to say and his heartbeat a little faster in his chest.

“Hmm?” Jimin still sounded half asleep.

“You know I love you, right?” Yoongi barely spoke above a whisper.

Suddenly Jimin was leaning up to look at him though, “Yes I know” Jimin sounded like he was in bless.

All Yoongi could do was nod, worried now that why Jimin didn't say it back.

But the omega broke out into a smile and pulled himself on top of Yoongi to start attacking his face with kisses.

“I love you more,” Jimin said with determination and kisses.

Yoongi felt like his heart was going to burst with happiness so he didn’t even have to energy to disagree.

Instead he let out a chuckle and wrapped his arms around Jimin until he could get the omega’s lips on his for a proper kiss.

“You really should get some rest though,” Yoongi tried to convince Jimin.

“I think I’ll stay right here, it's comfy” Jimin hid his smiley face back in Yoongi’s neck.

“Fine with me,” Yoongi reached over to pull the blanket back over the both of them before wrapping his arm back around Jimin.

It was a good thing Jimin was such a flexible omega or else the position would be uncomfortable. But they were both able to doze off after a few minutes, comforted by their proximity and their scents mingling together.

Somehow the two managed to sleep entirely through the night.