20.Euphoria

Yoongi was sitting on his couch head in his hands as he regretted tonight's actions. He knew Jimin was someone else's but he went ahead and tried to take advantage of him. He was a terrible person and he wanted to apologize Jimin for his actions.

He was planning to call Jimin when he heard a knock on his door. He thought Hoseok might be returning. He got up and went towards the door.

He was shocked when he saw Jimin standing there.

"Hi" Jimin said awkwardly.
YoonGi didn't say a thing he was just standing there stunned.

"Hyung can we go inside and talk. " Jimin said hesitantly.

"Ah.. Sure. Come on in. " yoongi said awkwardly scratching his ear.

When Jimin was settled on couch he was fidgeting with his fingers.
"Hyun-" "Sorry"
They said at a same time.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. I knew you were dating but I forced myself on you when you were not in right mind. I'm so Sorr--"
"Hyung " Jimin interrupted YoonGi with a stern voice.

"What are you talking about hyung? I'm not dating anyone. Who told you. " Jimin said.

"Oh... Taehyung told me you were dating jungkook. So you two brokeup? " YoonGi asked.

"Firstly, Taehyung told you and you believed him? . Secondly, No.. We weren't even dating in first place. " Jimin said getting slightly irritated. Yoongi remained silent.

"Well I came to talk to you about something and I want you to answer me honestly "
Jimin asked looking yoongi straight in the eyes.

"Hey chim. You are scaring me. " YoonGi chuckled.

"No no.... Don't change the subject I want answers I'm looking for. It's been 5 Years I'm looking forward for you to answer some questions and I'd appreciate honesty. " Jimin said sternly..

yoongi just nodded.

"Why you ran away after kissing me 5 years ago Hyung ???" Jimin asked softly and Yoongi felt himself under a angry gaze.