36.Dope

“A-about 2 to 3 months I think. It was more like a friends with benefits thing. ” yoongi was stunned but replied anyway.

Jimin’s chest tightened and he shifted in his seat. “You were awfully excited to see a person who was just a ‘friend with benefits’.”

That was when Yoongi had enough. He had been treading lightly, hoping they could avoid conflict, but such a remark had crossed the line. “I don’t know what the fuck you think you’re implying, Jimin, but you can quit it right there. I haven’t seen him in months and we had left on good terms, don’t judge me ever for being friendly. Especially when you knew about my past.”

“I knew but I think you were enjoying his company more than mine” Jimin said in an exaggerated tone, stepping out of the car that had stopped at his apartment.

“Come on, Min, you know you’re being petty as fuck,” Yoongi said, too getting out of the car and walking towards Jimin’s apartment door.

“Some guy was hitting on my boyfriend who turns out to be his ex-sex buddy and I’m not supposed to be mad about it?”

Yoongi gaped at him. “Hitting on me? We were just talking.”

Jimin looked at Yoongi to roll his eyes before unlocking his apartment’s door. “Are you innocent Or you’re pretending to be?”

“Even if he was hitting on me, it shouldn’t matter. Did you forget that you’re my boyfriend? You are the only one I want. ” Yoongi remarked as he followed Jimin through the living area into the bedroom.

“You know, I kind of did, seeing as you spent the whole time talking with him instead of dancing with me,” Jimin returned.

Yoongi sat on the bed as Jimin silently went over to his vanity, looking at himself in the mirror, lightly playing with his somewhat messy hair.

“Baby, what’re you doing? Why’re you acting like this?” Yoongi said with a sigh.

“Don’t sigh at me. Don’t act like you’re bored with me. If you’re bored you can go home,” Jimin snapped.

Yoongi groaned. “I’m not bored, Min. I’m tired.”

Jimin turned to him, crossing his arms. “Yeah, I get it. I’m super tiring, it must be exhausting being my boyfriend. I bet it was easier being with kihyun , sure seemed like the two of you could talk with ease without tension of a relationship between.”

“Quit it, Jimin.” Yoongi said it sternly. He didn’t like this jealousy thing—it was absurd to him that Jimin could even think that he would prefer someone over him that he got him just now.

Jimin gave him a deadly look as he walked over to the bed. Placing a hand to his chest, Jimin pushed Yoongi to where he was lying on his back as Jimin got on top of him, straddling Yoongi’s waist.

“Why don’t you fucking make me?” Jimin said as he started rolling his hips, perfectly grinding his ass on Yoongi’s crotch.