12.BS&T

"Aa-Aahh smells soo good. " Jimin had his head tukked under yoongi's chin and nose pressed firmly against alpha's scent gland.

"I Wwaant Moooorreeeee" Jimin whined cutely.

"No chim. You don't know what you are saying. Now sit straight." yoongi said trying to detach himself from Jimin. He was prying off jimin's head from his neck as Jimin kept scent marking the alpha.

"N-noooooo don't wanna " Jimin whined and started crying.

"Tae... Where is tae?? " Jimin said crying.

At this his phone started ringing. It was Hoseok calling him. yoongi picked up and told him to come to his apartment to fetch Jimin as it was closest to restaurant and with Jimin being in heat it was dangerous for him to be out in open where many alphas can attack him.

Yoongi ended the phone call and titled Jimin's head upwards.
"Tae is going to pick you up. " Yoongi said as they exited taxi.

Jimin was clinging to him and it was difficult for yoongi to walk straight with Jimin practically trying to climb up on him. He tried to separate Jimin but it resulted in Jimin kicking his legs and crying more. So he let Jimin cling to him and lifted him in his arms. Jimin circled him arms around yoongi's neck and buried his face in alphas neck.

It was getting difficult for yoongi to control himself as Jimin didn't stop scenting him. He was controlling himself but his alpha wanted to throw Jimin to his bed and breed and mate him.

He took Jimin straight to his bedroom and laid him on mattress. Jimin whined when he felt alpha slipping from his hold. He started panicking and stopped breathing. Yoongi sensing his panic attack tried to sooth him.

"Baby!! Just breathe. In and out. Slowly. " yoongi coaxed him.

"yes just like that breathe. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here with you." yoongi smiled when he saw Jimin calming down.

"D-don't go. Yoonie. Promise me" Jimin said in barley audible voice.

"I promise " yoongi said as he took Jimin into his arms and kissed his temple.

They both froze when they realized what yoongi just did.

He opened his mouth to apologize but suddenly Jimin attached his lips to yoongi's.

Jimin shifted to yoongi's lap as he straddled him and circled his arms around alpha's neck. Jimin whined in kiss as yoongi didn't kiss him back.