3.Serendipity

"He went with another one. Didn't he? " Jimin said.

"Yeah he did. That's why I m telling you to keep it down. If you are in desperate need of dick I can arrange a date for you So many Alphas from our class want to go out with you." Taehyung said.

"Just stop it already Tae. " Jin said resolving the starting battle between two best friends.

The night after that was a daze for Jimin as he drank a lot....Jungkook was there with him trying to make him stop drinking but Jimin kept mumbling while he drank.

"What do he thinks he is? Huh.... He kissed me first.. He stole my First kiss and never talked about that again... He remembers right? He is an asshole tae is right.. Now I'm going to get over him by going home with another Alpha. "Jimin said he was definitely drunk by now.

Jimin tried to stand up but tripped and jungkook immediately grabbed him by circling his arm around jimin's waist.
Then Jimin giggled and looked at jungkook.

"You are an Alpha too .how can I forget. Kiss me kookie. I wanna get over it already." Jimin said leaning closer.

Jungkook never thought this would be a lucky day when he gets acknowledged by his long time crush. When Jimin leaned in he shyly closed his eyes. Jimin's lips never met his but he felt a weight on his shoulders he opened his eyes and saw Jimin snoring softly head comfortably placed on his shoulders .

He smiled and kissed jimin's temple. 'Yoongi hyung's such a lucky guy but he chooses to ignore such a beautiful omege who is completely in love with him '. Jungkook thought and then looked for others but saw no one.

Seokjin and Namjoon were first to head out hours ago but he knew Hoseok and taehyung were here before. He frowned as he saw no one around. He then saw a text from Taehyung that he and Hoseok were heading out. The text was received 45 minutes ago he they were also long gone leaving Jungkook to deal with drunk Jimin.

-----------

Jungkook paid to taxi driver and helped Jimin out of taxi. He took key out of jimin's jean's pocket and opened his apartment. He was draging Jimin with him who was half asleep now. He heard tae's moans as they entered lounge.

'They won't keep it down will they?'. Thought Jungkook as he led Jimin to his room. He tucked Jimin in and turned the lights off.

He then flew towards door to leave as Taehyung's sinful moans were filling the silence of quite apartment.

-----------------------------

English is not my First language so please point out mistakes if I'm making any and please do comment... I just want some motivation to continue I guess 😂😁😁