13.MicDrop

(M)
Yoongi tried to pryoff  the omega but he was a goner when Jimin started grinding on him. Yoongi started kissing the omega back with much intensity as he was imagining it for so long. As Jimin was his first kiss he always compared every one to him. But now he was definitely not going to kiss anyone but Jimin again.

Jimin was letting out moans and clutched yoongi's shirt in his fists.

Yoongi laid Jimin on the mattress and started unbuttoning his pants. He detached his lips from jimin's and moved to his neck. Along in his way he sucked soft skin to make hickeys. Jimin hastily took his shirt off. The only sound in the room was omega's soft moans and yoongi's groans.

yoongi can feel jimin's slick seeping through his jeans. When yoongi got rid of jimin's pants. He was shocked to find panties under it. He was fuming by thought of someone else watching Jimin in this state.

"You wore this to a blind date. Were you planning to get laid?? You wanted everyone to know how big of a slut you are?? Hmm? " Yoongi said as he slipped pantie off of Jimin.

"Only for you a-alpha , only you. "Jimin moaned in response and chased after yoongi to kiss him again.

The alpha flipped at it and slipped his finger inside Jimin.
Jimin felt a sting and stiffened at it. yoongi kissed him and tried to  calmed Jimin down.

"H-hurry please. Please Alpha... " Jimin said.

Yoongi's member was aching so he moved to take his pants off. He was going to Fuck this omega to oblivion.

Lust was clouded on yoongi's mind and he wasn't thinking straight. He barley moved to open the zip of his jeans when the door to his room threw open and Hoseok entered.