22.Boys with Love

"Remember how I just went to kiss you without asking first. It was euphoric for me i knew that was your first kiss as well as mine. I wanted to be your first Eveything that time and when I heard a boy talking about courting you I thought it was the only way and I thought at that time you had some feelings for me so I just went straight for it knowing I was kind of courting you . I'm so sorry minie. " yoongi said in sad tune.

"You were courting me? H-how? when?" Jimin asked puzzled.

"I was. I gave you my kumamon Plushie as my first courting gift." Yoongi replied.

"Oh.i never knew that. "Jimin said.

yoongi nodded.

"I felt butterflies in my stomach when I kissed you that day. But soon I realized that you weren't kissing back. So I stopped and when I saw you crying I got scared that I hurt you and imposed myself on you. Then I ran away like the coward I'm. I'm so sorry for forcing myself on you. " Yoongi said.

Jimin was now sobbing. He freed his wrists from yoongi's hold and starting hitting him on chest.

“Y-you are so mean. I thought you didn't like me and regreted kissing me you idiot. ” he said crying.

yoongi chuckled and silently received hits without saying things. But when jimin's sobbing increased he held Omega's wrists and hugged him putting his arms around jimin's shoulders.

"Hey I'm apologizing now. Please don't cry. It's hurting me. Just stop baby. " YoonGi said drawing circles on his back.

"Don't baby me. You monster. I was scared for 5 years that you didn't even like me and here I loved you . I was looking for answers like why would you not like me and go sleep with other people. I guess I was wrong. You just didn't care to explain. You-you" Jimin was hiccuping as he freed himself from yoongi's grip to face him.

YoonGi who stiffened on word monster felt pang in his heart after hearing Jimin loved him.

"You loved me? " he asked stunned.