1 | secret from you

Donghyuck always knew in his head that he was gay. He just knew.

Talking about girls made him uncomfortable but nobody knew that he was gay except for Jaemin.

Why? Jaemin was also gay and he has a big crush on Jeno. So they would both vent to each other about their gay problems.

But there was still one problem.

Donghyuck had fallen in love with his best friend. Mark.

Mark was clearly a hetero boy. Mark had a crush on Yuri and if it wasn't for Donghyuck. Mark and Yuri wouldn't be dating right now.

It hurt Donghyuck but he wanted his best friend to be happy over him being selfish. Plus he knew that Mark would never fall for him.

Mark and Donghyuck promised to each other to not keep secrets from each other.

Donghyuck has promised that but he couldn't tell him that he was gay and that he had a crush on him. He didn't want to ruin their friendship. He was scared that Mark was going to leave him for being gay.

Which is why Donghyuck has Jaemin. He's the only one who knows that he's gay.

🐯

Donghyuck was having a hard time focusing on his math quiz. All of his thoughts were overflowing with thoughts of Mark.

Donghyuck managed to finish his math quiz with hopefully correct answers. He put his head down and just kept daydreaming of Mark. Yuri was Donghyuck's seatmate and she saw him all frustrated.

"Hey Donghyuck are you alright?" Yuri whispered to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck looked up at Yuri and gave her a quick smile.

"I'm alright, don't worry about me" Donghyuck responds back. He puts his head down again, imagining Mark again but he shouldn't be doing that.

Yuri looked at him worried. What's going on in his head? I should tell Mark.

🐯

"Hey Donghyuck are you alright?" Mark yells, as he finds him at the end of the hall.

Donghyuck turns around and sees his best friends running towards him. Donghyuck heart starts to flutter.

"Me? I'm fine, Mark. You should be worried about your girlfriend and not me," Donghyuck tells Mark. Donghyuck was the one who convinced Mark to ask out Yuri and it worked out but it only made Donghyuck heart ache.

"No! She told me that something's up with you. So of course I'm going to be worried about you right now," Mark says in a sincere tone.

"Why do you always worry about me," Donghyuck says in a joking tone, he pushed Mark jokingly.

"Ya, Donghyuck I'm being serious right now," Mark grabs Donghyuck and put both of his hands on his shoulders.

Donghyuck's face starts to turn into a very bright shade of red. He immediately looks down at his feet.

"I'm serious too, Mark. I'm fine," Donghyuck says looking down at the floor.

"You better not be keeping secrets from me. You promised remember?" Mark says grabbing Donghyuck by the face so that they are facing each other.

"I remember and I promise to you. I haven't kept any secrets," Donghyuck says.

Mark pulls Donghyuck into a hug and held him there for a while. Mark finally let's go and Donghyuck is a blushing mess.

"Alright! Bye Mark," Donghyuck says immediately and runs off. They were both late for their last class.

But Mark didn't care, he was more worried about his best friend than a class he was already passing.

I went strong for this first chapter y'all! Well I think so?

But I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment, Vote and Enjoy!