13 | sweaty kisses

Mark dragged Donghyuck to a private room in Jeno's house leaving Eunbi. She was trying to pick a fight but both boys only ignored her.

They finally entered an empty room. Mark pulls Donghyuck so that he's sitting down on the bed. Donghyuck was scared yet he was happy at the same time. He's never seen Mark this dominant with him before. Not to mention it was Donghyuck's first kiss with a boy ever since he knew he was gay.

"Donghyuck. I need to tell you something," Mark tells the younger. Donghyuck knew that whatever Mark was going to tell he was going to forget the next day.

"W-what is i-it?" Donghyuck was stuttering. He was honestly a nervous mess.

"Donghyuck, I want you to stay away from everyone else. Your mine's and I get jealous when other people touch you," Mark tells the younger staring deeply at his eyes. Donghyuck turned a bright red color. What was Mark doing? Is it because he was drunk right now?

Donghyuck only nodded at what Mark had just told him.

"Donghyuck... I l-love you," Mark tells Donghyuck. Donghyuck couldn't imagine that his face couldn't get anymore red but it somehow did.

"I know you're lying Mark. You're just drunk. I know you don't really feel like that for me," Donghyuck putting his hand on the older's shoulder.

"If I was lying I wouldn't have just kissed you a few seconds ago," Mark tells him. Right before Donghyuck was going to reply Mark smashes his lips onto the younger's.

Donghyuck looked at Mark with shock. Donghyuck didn't know how to react. Mark let's go from the kiss and stares at Donghyuck.

"Why do you keep kissing me?" Donghyuck suddenly asks. He wanted to know why.

Mark ignored whatever the younger told him. He just wanted his lips on his. He picked up Donghyuck from the bed and placed him on top of his own lap.

Donghyuck got flustered again he was on top of the older's crotch.

"Kiss me," Mark told him.

"W-what?" Donghyuck became a stuttering mess.

"I said kiss me," Mark was being extremely confident as a drunk.

Donghyuck blushed but leaned into Mark's face. He hesitated at first but kept leaning in until he reached the older's lips.

It was the innocent kind of kiss at first. He didn't mind it at all. He was enjoying it. He had always imagined kissing Mark's soft lips.

It was soft and innocent for a while, until Mark decided to change it. Mark had Donghyuck's bottom lip in between his teeth and was grazing over them. Mark thirstily buries his fingers in Donghyuck's soft fluffy hair. Mark kept attacking the younger's lips.

"M-mark, please stop," Donghyuck was trying to say through the kisses. Mark only grabbed the younger tighter and kissed him even deeper.

Donghyuck couldn't do anything. Mark was completely in control.

Mark deepened the kiss. One hand in Donghyuck's fluffy hair. Mark's other hand was going down Donghyuck's chest.

"D-Donghyuck I didn't k-know you had a-abs," Mark said taking breaks in between kisses. Donghyuck blushed, he didn't mind though. It was true Donghyuck did have abs. He always wanted a nice body.

"I-It's my o-only secret from y-you," Donghyuck says still on top of Mark kissing him back.

Donghyuck was enjoying this moment so much. He's dreamed of kissing Mark's soft lips all his life.

Mark's hands still touching Donghyuck's abs moved down and started going down to his pants. He had his hand placed on his crotch. The older started palming Donghyuck.

He let's out a small moan. He couldn't control himself. Donghyuck was under Mark's drunk spell.

"You like that baby?" Mark whispers in Donghyuck's ear. Donghyuck didn't even respond, he leans and kissed Mark again. He slightly opens his mouth and Mark entered his tongue in his mouth. He was exploring Donghyuck's mouth.

The two were sweating from all the body heat. Mark removes Donghyuck's shirt and Donghyuck looks at him with a red face. Mark removes his shirt as well. They continue making out. Donghyuck was in heaven.

"The party is over gu-," Jeno freezes as he sees the two making out.

Mark and Donghyuck both look at Jeno standing at the door way.

"Why are you fro-,"Jaemin also freezes as he sees the two.

"Way to ruin the moment," Mark tells Jeno.

"Sorry! We'll leave!" Jaemin says loudly. He grabs Jeno by the hand and pulls him out and the door is shut.

"We c-can't continue Mark," he tells the older.

Mark doesn't say anything. He grabs Donghyuck and cuddles him and they both fall asleep.

Idk how to end it im sorry TwT

But wowzers that was a chapter guys

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!