2 | worried about you

"Gosh! He does all these things and I start blushing like crazy!" Donghyuck vents to Jaemin.

After school Donghyuck left to Jaemin's house to vent about what had happened with Mark. He didn't bother leaving a text message to Mark saying that he left to Jaemin's house.

He knows Mark is going to start calling and texting him about where he is soon though. He knew his best friend like the back of his own hand.

"Maybe he has some feelings for you! He might not know it because he's in a relationship with Yuri," Jaemin says while looking down at his phone.

"Come on be serious! I don't think Mark even thinks of me like that. He just gets worried very easily," Donghyuck says looking down at his hands.

"Whose gonna be worried about their best friend over their girlfriend?" Jaemin says finally looking up at Donghyuck.

"Mark," Donghyuck says looking straight into his eyes.

Donghyuck's phone suddenly starts ringing. He picks it up and looks at the caller.

It was Mark.

Donghyuck doesn't pick up the phone call and puts his phone down again.

"Dude! You could have at least answered him!" Jaemin says.

"I don't want to respond. He's gonna ask where I am and be all worried about me. It's gonna make my heart flutter," Donghyuck states. He's had a crush on Mark for the longest time and after he got a girlfriend, he's tried to forget about his feeling for Mark but it's impossible with Mark being around him all the time.

"Alright then, try and tease him. If he starts getting flustered, that means he got feelings for you," Jaemin says.

Donghyuck's phone rings various different times. He grabs his phone and there were many text messages.

Donghyuck opens the messages and contemplates whether he should answer the messages or not. He decides to call him instead.

"Why didn't you answer me!" Mark yells into the phone.

"Sorry, I wasn't on my phone,"

"And where are you! You have me worried sick all the time," Mark says in a very concerned voice.

"Mark... you should just stop getting worried about me. You have a girlfriend, remember that," Donghyuck says.

"She's busy right now. So are you going to tell me where are you?"

"I'm at Jaemin's house," Donghyuck responds.

"Why do you hang out with him more than me," Donghyuck can hear clearly that Mark's tone changed into a jealous one.

"I'm leaving anyways. You can come by my house if you want," Donghyuck says, trying to cheer up Mark.

"Alright, see you later," Mark says and the phone call ends.

🐯

Donghyuck walks to his house slowly, looking down at his feet and thinking about Mark.

He looks up and sees Mark waiting outside his house. Mark also looks up and sees Donghyuck with a sad face.

Mark gets up from the stairs and walks towards Donghyuck. He gives Donghyuck a hug. He let's go and look straight into his eyes.

"Donghyuck what's wrong," Mark says in a concerned voice. He knew there was something going on with Donghyuck, he just didn't know what.

"Failed my quiz," Donghyuck lies. He wasn't ready to tell his best friend that he was gay and that he had a crush on him.

"It's ok, I can tutor you next time if you need help," Mark says with a smile on his face believing his lie.

They both walk into Donghyuck's house. Donghyuck's parents were never home. They were always on a business trip, so Donghyuck lived by himself most of the time.

"Can I stay over tonight?" Mark asks. He knows how lonely Donghyuck can get when he's by himself all the time.

"Sure," Donghyuck says with a smile on his face.

How do y'all like this chapter? Idk where this story is going honestly

Hope it turns alright lol

Comment, Vote and Enjoy!