20 | transformation

"Would it be a good idea?" Donghyuck asks Jaemin. Jaemin had many different hair colour dye in front of him. Donghyuck was debating which colour to dye his hair.

"You know what! If I'm going to tell everyone that I'm gay, colour my hair rainbow!" Donghyuck tells him sternly. Jaemin nods his head and starts applying all the different colors on Donghyuck's hair.

"I can't believe you're finally ready to tell everyone that your gay," Jaemin says with a cheerful smile.

🐯

"Dude you hair looks so good!" Jeno was playing around with Donghyuck's hair.

"I know right! I can't believe I actually did it!" Donghyuck was happy. He was ready to tell everyone. He was going to finally act like his true self.

"Are you ready?" Donghyuck looked at Jaemin and nods his head.

During the whole school, he was wearing a bucket hat to cover his hair. He walked into the cafeteria. He went to their regular seating area. He stood up on the table and had everyone's attention.

He took off his hat and got a gasp from everyone.

"Are you gay?" Someone yelled from the bunch of students. Donghyuck only smiled.

"Yes! As a matter of fact, I am gay," He says it with pride and a big smile on his face. He gets down from the table and tries to have a regular lunch.

"Where's Mark?" Jaemin asked him.

"Is he not here?" Donghyuck wanted him to see him.

🐯

Mark had stayed home that day. He missed Donghyuck's surprise. He was laying in bed. Staring at the ceiling.

He finally got up and just looked around his room. He sees a picture of him, Yuri and Donghyuck together. He remembers the day that Donghyuck told him to ask out Yuri.

~

Donghyuck was picking out flowers at a store. He had gotten dandelions and tulips.

It was the day that Donghyuck finally had courage to ask out Mark. He was nervous about it yet excited at the same time.

He didn't care about getting rejected at that point. He just wanted to tell Mark how he felt about him.

Donghyuck walked to school and sees Mark in the front of the school pacing back and forth.

"Hey Mark! Whatcha doing?" Donghyuck asks the older.

"I'm waiting for Yuri. I don't know if I should ask her out?" Mark sees the flowers Donghyuck was holding behind his hands.

"Oh you are!" Donghyuck was trying to sound excited for him but he was getting heartbroken.

"Why do you have those flowers?" Mark asks him.

"Oh! These flowers are for you to give to Yuri!" Donghyuck says handing him the flowers. They weren't meant for Yuri. It was for Mark.

"Thanks Donghyuck! Wish me luck!" Mark says giving him a big smile. Donghyuck just nodded his head and walked to class.

A tear was falling down his eye. He headed straight for the bathroom and went into a stall. He was there bawling his eyes.

"He's not going to like me back and for all I care he's going to be in a relationship by tomorrow," Donghyuck tells himself.

~

"That's why Donghyuck had those flowers!" Mark suddenly yells. He kept thinking and realized that the reason that Donghyuck had those flowers were for him.

"I need to talk to Donghyuck," He told himself.

Surprise surprise! Random update!

This chapter came out alright I guess but hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!