26 | i accept you

Mark and Donghyuck were walking to school holding hands. Donghyuck was wearing a scarf that day to cover up all the hickeys that he had gotten from Mark the day before.

Mark didn't wear anything or cover it with makeup. Donghyuck was just too embarrassed to show it in public.

"Hey Mark! Donghyuck!" Both boys saw Yuri waving at them. Yuri was trying to remain cool but inside she was fangirling.

"Hey Yuri!" Both boys wave at her. Donghyuck let's go of Mark's grip and runs towards Yuri to give her a big hug.

"I gotta go to class real quick!" Mark said passing by the two. He didn't mind since he knew that Donghyuck wasn't into girls.

"Oh right! I'm going to be in Japan for about a few months," Yuri says. She planned on being there for a while to study the language.

"Have you told everyone else about it?" Donghyuck didn't want her to leave without anyone knowing.

"Of course I did! Now I just have to tell Mark about it,"

"Alright let's go to my least favorite class," Donghyuck grabbed Yuri by the arm and they walked to their math class together.

🐯

"I wonder where Mark is?" Jaemin questioned while munching on his potato chips.

"He's with one of the teachers. Their talking about his grade in the class," Jeno replies.

"Oh makes sense I guess," Donghyuck replies. He hasn't taken off his scarft the whole day and all of his friends are getting a little suspicious.

"Hey Donghyuck? How come you have the scarft on? It's not even that cold outside," Jaemin wanted to know the reason behind the scarf he was wearing.

"Fashion," Donghyuck simply replied.

Yuri was sitting next to him in math and never really questioned his scarf but now that Jaemin brought up the conversation she was interested as well. Yuri grabbed the scarf and yanked it off of Donghyuck neck revealing all the hickeys on his neck.

"Dude! Is that why you and Mark didn't come to school," Jeno was in shock. Looking at all the hickeys over Donghyuck's neck. Donghyuck was so embarrassed, his face was turning red.

"We didn't do anything! I promise!" Donghyuck immediately covered his face.

"Doesn't seem like it," Jeno was looking all over his neck.

Donghyuck looked up and grabbed the scarf from Yuri hand and put it back on.

"Hey Jeno and Jaemin!" Renjun tells from across the whole lunch room.

Jeno and Jaemin look over at Renjun who was making his way over to their table.

"So have you two decided?" Renjun asks nervously.

The both nod their head.

"We'll let you date both of us under one condition," Jeno tells Renjun.

"Which is?"

"You apologize to Donghyuck," Jaemin says.

Renjun looked over at Donghyuck. He believed that Donghyuck should be the one apologizing to him.

"Donghyuck?" Renjun was now facing him. Donghyuck looked up at him.

"Look... I'm sorry for what I did in the past but now you have TWO boyfriends instead of one," Donghyuck tells him. Renjun gives him a smile.

"I'm sorry as well for the things that I pulled recently," Renjun says.

"So can we go back to being friends again?" Donghyuck ask him.

"Definitely," Renjun sat down next to Jaemin. He gave him a peck on the cheek. Jeno looked over and got a little jealous because he wanted a kiss from Renjun as well. Renjun looked over and saw Jeno's face. He got up and kissed Jeno on the cheek.

"This is gonna be confusing," Donghyuck states eating his lunch. Yuri looked at Donghyuck and nodded her head.

🐯

"You do realize this is can be punishable, right?" Mr. Seo tells Mark. Mark only nods his head.

"If you plan on doing it again can you at least cover it Mark?" Mark had gotten called by Mr.Seo after he noticed all the hickeys on Mark's neck.

"I will if I ever have them again," Mark tells the older.

"Alright good. Here take this scarf for now," Mr. Seo tossed the scarf at Mark.

"Thanks hyung," Mark was lucky enough to be close with his teacher. If not he would have been in big trouble.

How's everyone's day? Oh and yea I did Donghyuck dirty... Yuri did. Please don't hate her lol.

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!