27 | misunderstanding

"I can't stop fangirling! Did you see them in the morning today!" Yuri saw Mark and Donghyuck holding hands and hugging. She truly was a Markhyuck shipper.

"Yea, we saw them. We were there with you," Jaemin was getting tired of Yuri repeating the same things.

"Well I need to talk to Mark. I'm going back to Japan and I'm staying there for a few months," Yuri has decided to live in Japan for awhile now. She was indecisive but finally made her decision.

"Oh right you still have to tell him that. Jeez why is Mark is so clueless all the time," Jaemin replied.

🐯

"So you're going to live in Japan for a few months?" Mark was sad that Yuri was leaving. Although they weren't a couple anymore he still wanted to be close friends with her.

"Yes, don't worry! I'll call both you and Donghyuck. Also when I come back... you and Donghyuck better be a couple," Yuri pointed her finger at Mark with smile on her face.

"Hopefully," Mark knew he wanted to ask out Donghyuck already.

"Alright bye Mark! See you soon!" Yuri hugged Mark to give him a goodbye.

Donghyuck was walking to the classroom Yuri and Mark were at. He was happily skipping to the classroom because he wanted to see his soon-to-be-boyfriend.

Eunbi walked in the classroom that Yuri and Mark were in.

"Yuri! Oh... hi Mark," Eunbi's reaction was quite quick because she really doesn't like Mark after what happened.

"Well I gotta go bye Mark! Bye Eunbi!" Yuri walked out the class and saw Donghyuck all the way down the hall.

Yuri signals him to come over to her. Donghyuck runs over to Yuri.

While in the classroom Eunbi was telling Mark all the things she felt.

"It's your fault the guy I like is gay!" Eunbi yelled at him.

Eunbi looked over and saw Donghyuck there. She pulled the collar of Mark's shirt and smashed her lips onto his. Mark widened his eyes and looked at her. He tried to push away but she was holding on tighter.

Donghyuck and Yuri walked in the room and saw what happened.

Mark managed to let go of Eunbi's grip.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to kiss my boyfriend in front you guys," Eunbi said with a cocky voice.

"M-mark?" Donghyuck stuttered in disbelief. He was trying not cry.

"No... Donghyuck. It's a misunderstanding," Mark walked up to Donghyuck and held his hand. Donghyuck let's go of Mark's grip. He runs out the classroom.

"Eunbi! Why do you have to be such a bitch!" Yuri yells at her. Yuri and Eunbi were best friend but after seeing what happened right in front of her eyes. She couldn't be around her 'so-called-best-friend'.

"Yuri! No...what," Eunbi didn't realize that Yuri was there.

"No, you're a snake! If you're gonna keep being a bitch behind my back. Don't come chasing after me. Our friendship is over," Yuri couldn't believe Eunbi would do something like that.

She walks away from her and grabs Mark by the hand pulling him out of the classroom.

"I can't believe she was 'my best friend'," Yuri said.

"I'm gonna look for Donghyuck alright," Mark says. Yuri nods her head.

"I'll deal with Eunbi," They both split and get head to their direction.

Short chapter guys! What did you think? Thoughts?

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!