22 | soft chinese boy

Donghyuck stayed at home after school. He wanted to die. He was crying all day. He had ran to his house and went in bed.

"Why did you have to do that Renjun! I'm so sorry for what I did!" He yelled, tears still in his eyes.

~

Donghyuck and Renjun used to be really good friends. They were inseparable. Donghyuck liked hanging out with Renjun. He was a soft chinese boy to him.

Renjun had known about Donghyuck being gay. He himself was also gay and he had a crush on Donghyuck. He wanted to confess to him.

"Hey Donghyuck! Can I ask you something?" Renjun asked him.

"Yea sure! But can you make it quick? I wanted to go hang out with Mark," Donghyuck told him.

Donghyuck was close with both Renjun and Mark but he only told Renjun about him being gay at the time.

"Ok then! Willyougooutwithme?" Renjun says quickly.

"Wait what?" Donghyuck said. He looked at Renjun with disbelief.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asks again a lot more slowly.

Donghyuck looked at him with a sorry look on his face. He had a crush on Mark and wanted to be with Mark.

"Renjun... I have a crush on... Mark," Donghyuck says quietly along with looking down at the floor.

"Oh I get it," Renjun says looking down.

"Sorry," Donghyuck says and walks away to go hang out with Mark.

Renjun was heart broken. He wanted Donghyuck to feel regret.

The next day Renjun walked into school. He found Donghyuck and hugged him. Donghyuck turned around and gave a strange smile.

"Am I allowed to tell everyone that your gay?" Renjun asked. Everyone had known that Renjun was gay so he didn't mind.

Donghyuck only shook his head no.

"Fine whatever," Renjun said. Renjun would try to reveal his secret multiple times but Donghyuck had always caught him.

"Why do you want to be him! He's straight and clearly not gay!" Renjun tells him.

"I'll be with him one day!" Donghyuck replied trying to leave but Renjun grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"Choose me!"

"Let go of me! Just stop! I don't want to be with you!" Donghyuck was mad. He was tired of Renjun trying to convince his mind.

"Fine," Renjun has given up. He was going to wait for the day that he comes out so that he can do something bad in return.

~

Donghyuck sat down on his bed sulking.

He gets up from his bed and looks at himself in the mirror. He goes back to bed and sits down. Tears keep falling down his eyes.

🐯

"Hey Mark!" Mark was on his way to Donghyuck's house but has gotten stopped by Renjun.

"Oh hey Renjun,"

"Where are you going?"

"I u-um heading to Donghyuck's house,"

"Well can I ask you a question real quick?" Renjun had planned on asking him out before Donghyuck. Did he have a crush on Mark? No. He currently has feelings for both Jeno and Jaemin ironically.

"Sure,"

"Will you go out with me?"

"No," Mark hesitated at first but quickly replied.

"Oh right! I forgot you're straight and would never accept a love confession from a boy," Renjun was trying to make Mark mad.

"Not really. I just barely know you like that," Mark answer calmly and kept on walking to his house.

"What! So if Donghyuck asked you out, you'd say yes!" He yelled at him. Mark only turned around and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Are you trying to get me mad?" Mark was trying to stay calm.

"Maybe I am?" Renjun had a smirk on his face.

"Or are you just salty for when Donghyuck rejected you?" Mark responded back with a smile.

"How do you know about that?" Renjun was shocked.

~

Jaemin was standing very near Donghyuck and Renjun during that time but they didn't see him.

That's how Jaemin found out that Donghyuck was gay. He later told Mark about it but never exactly told him that Donghyuck was gay.

~

"I just know," Mark still had the smile on his face.

"Hey Mark!" Jaemin was running towards him. "And umm Renjun,"

"Fine. I'll stop," Renjun couldn't act like that in front of Jaemin.

"I'll be on my way to Donghyuck's house," Mark told Jaemin and gave Renjun a glare.

Double Update!
Original plot: Mark and Renjun were gonna have a fight.

So what do you guys think?

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!