10 | day 4: third wheel

"You're so cute!" Jeno says smiling at Jaemin.

"No! You are!" Jaemin replies.

Both the couple have been fighting over whose cuter for about 10 minutes and Donghyuck is getting tired of seeing it already.

"Where's Mark!" Donghyuck suddenly yells and hits his head on the table.

"Speak of the devil," Jaemin suddenly says. Mark was walking over to their table. He sits next to Donghyuck and looks at him.

"Donghyuck? You alright?" Mark asks him. Donghyuck looks up at Mark and stares at him.

"Help me! I've been alone. Stuck with this couple!" Donghyuck yells in an annoyed tone.

"Why are you complaining! You are always with Mark and Yuri also being lovey dovey!" Jeno tells him. Donghyuck got up from his seat and walks away.

"Fuck off, Jeno!" Donghyuck yells as he walks away.

"Isn't it true Mark!" Jeno asks him.

"I guess so, I should also apologize about that. I'm always dragging him with Yuri and I," Mark says.

🐯

"Why are you here!" Donghyuck yells at both Jeno and Jaemin. They were both in front of Donghyuck house.

"We are going to the arcade why don't you come with us," Jeno yelled at him. Donghyuck was looking down at the couple from his window.

"Why should I! I'm only going to be a god damn third wheel," Donghyuck yelled back.

"We'll bring Mark!" Jaemin yelled.

"I don't fucking care! He's not going to want to date me anyways! He's straight and I'm gay," Donghyuck yelled at the two.

"Sorry to break it to you Donghyuck but Mark is actually questioning his own sexuality because of you," Jeno suddenly yelled. Donghyuck stopped for a minute.

He closed the window and grabs the nearest pair of clothing. He walks down stair and opens the door to reveal the couple.

"You two better explain," Donghyuck says as he walks out the door.

Jeno and Jaemin both look at each other and smile.

🐯

Jeno and Jaemin explain to Donghyuck the conversation they had with Mark yesterday.

Donghyuck believed the two but was still in a grumpy mood. He decided to call Mark and invite him to the arcade since he didn't want to third wheel.

Mark came as soon as he could. He noticed Donghyuck sitting alone looking at the lovey dovey couple.

Mark decided to surprise Donghyuck by giving him back hug. Donghyuck immediately looked back at Mark scared that it could have been Eunbi that has found him. Nope. It was his crush and best friend.

"Oh hey Mark," Donghyuck said. He'd usually be excited but he's been in a bad mood all day.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" Mark asks the younger.

"I'm tired of always third wheeling. It's so boring and it's getting pretty sad. I should be with someone I enjoy being with," Donghyuck complained.

Mark looked at him and grabbed his face.

"Come let's go on a date," Mark said without thinking. Donghyuck looked at him and his face stared to become a light shade of pink.

"Seriously. Just you and me?" Donghyuck asked smiling. Mark nodded and Donghyuck gave him back a smile.

"Let's go!" Mark said grabbing Donghyuck's arm and pulling him. They both ran out the arcade and were wandering around the mall.

How's that for y'all?

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!