17 | practice time

"Today we will be practicing for the show!" Ms. Hwang stated.

Everyone in the cast were pretty nervous.

"Alright may I have the male lead role and female lead role up here," Ms. Hwang yells.

Both Mark and Donghyuck get up from their seats and go up on stage.

"How did he get the female lead role! I was a way better actor than him," Eunbi yells. She also auditioned and specifically for the female lead role. Instead she got casted as a bystander.

"Let me work my own my magic," Ms. Hwang tells Eunbi. Eunbi just sits there and sulks.

"Anyways, you two will be working a lot in the play. So I will have you two work on your line separately while I work with the others," Ms. Hwang tells the two boys.

Mark and Donghyuck both nod their head. Ms. Hwang sent them to a different classroom so that they can work on their own and rehearse their lines.

"I still can't believe I got the main role," Donghyuck says looking down at his script.

Mark and Donghyuck start practicing their lines. While practicing there was one scene that Donghyuck was very unsure of.

It was the kiss scene. Mark had to kiss Donghyuck in the scene. Donghyuck knew that he already had kissed Mark before but Mark had no clue during that time.

"Um...Mark there's a kiss scene," Donghyuck pointed it out to Mark. Mark reads over the script and looks back up at Donghyuck.

"I guess we have to practice this scene," Mark says. Both boys say the lines for the scene. They have reached up to the last scene. The kiss scene.

Donghyuck was laying down on floor. Mark got and started leaning down closer to Donghyuck's face. Donghyuck's face was starting to heat up again.

Mark and Donghyuck were inches away. Mark was leaning in a little closer but Donghyuck immediately moved to the side.

"I can't do this right now! Can we practice this some other time!" Donghyuck wasn't ready to be kissed again by Mark's soft lips. He knew in his head that he was going to kiss Mark back.

"Alright then, let's practice some other scenes then," Mark says getting up.

🐯

"Make sure you guys keep practicing! Our first show will be tomorrow! I know it's going to be really early but it will be for the school," Ms. Hwang tells the students.

All the student looked at Ms. Hwang in shock. They weren't ready but at the same time they were happy to start performing the show.

"Ok good! Students you are now dismissed and you may now go to your homes," Ms.Hwang told the students.

Mark and Donghyuck were both getting up and we're about to walk out the door but they were both stopped by Ms.Hwang.

"Mark. Donghyuck. I want you two stay for a few minutes. I need to talk to you two," Donghyuck was starting to get nervous.

Is she going to reveal that I'm gay to Mark?, Donghyuck thought.

"How's the practicing going?" She asks.

"Good, we went over every scene," Mark replies.

"That's good. Can you two practice the kiss scene for me?" She asks. Donghyuck faces starts to turn into a light shade of pink. He was getting nervous.

The two practiced the kiss scene. Donghyuck was back on the floor laying down. Mark leaned down to get close to Donghyuck's face. Donghyuck had closen his eyes, his cheek's starting to become a light shade of pink as he can feel Mark breathing right in front of his face. Mark was a bit hesitant but he leaned in and gave Donghyuck a quick peck on the lips.

"See! It wasn't that hard but next time Mark, I want that kiss to last a little longer, alright?" Ms.Hwang tells Mark. Mark just nods his head.

"Goodbye you two! Hope to see you at the first show tomorrow," Ms.Hwang says.

They walk out. Mark was thinking of the kiss he just gave to Donghyuck. He feels butterflies in his stomach but why? He felt his heartbeat and it pounding as if he had just ran a mile.

Am I ok?, Mark thought.

How was the chapter guys?

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!