34 | together in the rain

"What was the point of bringing the umbrella? We are shocking wet!" Donghyuck told the older.

They were at the park. Mark had brought the umbrella and covered the shopping bag. He didn't want Donghyuck's gift to be wet.

"It's for my bags! Not for us!" Mark told him dragging him to the swings.

"I am not going on the swing!" Donghyuck yelled. He pouted at Mark. Mark only laughed and pulled Donghyuck closer to him. Mark put his arms around Donghyuck's waist and stared at his eyes.

It made Donghyuck blush and look away from him.

"Why do you have to be like this?" Donghyuck said looking away from but still had a smile on his face.

"Because I'm your bestfriend," Mark told him.

That word. Bestfriend. Donghyuck was starting to hate it. He didn't want to be Mark's bestfriend, he wanted to be his boyfriend.

Mark noticed Donghyuck smile disappear after he said that. Mark frowned and turned his head. He leaned and gave Mark a kiss on the lips.

"We can be more than that too,"Mark said with a smirk on his face.

"I'd like that,"Donghyuck said. Mark's stomach was starting to feel butterflies.

"Alright! Let's go to your house!" Mark said he ran to his bag and grabbed Donghyuck with him.

🐯

Mark:
Is the place ready?

Jeno:
100% ready!

"Can we go inside already!"Donghyuck yelled. It was loud enough for all of their friends to hear inside.

They all hid, it was going to be perfect.

"Alright! Jeez! You know I'm also wet not just you,"Mark told the younger.

Mark opens the door and moves to the side so that Donghyuck can enter. Donghyuck turns on the lights and everyone jumps out and surprises him.

"Surprise!"

"Happy Birthday!" Chenle yelled.

"It's not his birthday!"Jaemin whispered yelled at him.

"Oh! Surprise!"Chenle said with an awkward smile.

"Mark? What is this?" Donghyuck turned to him but Mark disappeared.

Mark walked in with a cake in his hands and the cake read: Will you be my boyfriend?

Donghyuck couldn't believe it. Mark finally asked him out. He found it a bit cheesy but he liked it. Donghyuck stood there with a shocked face, he walked up to Mark and nodded his head.

"I'll be your boyfriend, Mark," Hearing Donghyuck say those words made him smile.

🐯

"Hey Jisungie you want to be my boyfriend too!" Chenle said to Jisung as they were walking out of Donghyuck's house.

Jisung just looked at him in shock and blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush!"Chenle said ruffling his hair.

"It's not funny, Chenle," Jisung said under his breath. Chenle just giggled at him.

"It is," Chenle said with a big smile.

"You're already my boyfriend anyways," Jisung replied.

Mark and Donghyuck just laughed at the two younger. They both thought that their relationship was pretty cute.

The trio had left early. They were getting extremely touchy and everyone just told them to leave.

Yuri had left as well. She had to keep preparing and packing to go to Japan.

Now it was just Mark and Donghyuck alone together.

"Oh! I forgot to give you this!," Mark walked over to the bag that he had bought earlier. He gave it to Donghyuck.

"This was for me?" Donghyuck said taking the bag. He opened it and looked at the box. He opened it up and saw the pair of shoes. He looks up at Mark and hugs him.

"You really bought them for me! Thanks!" Mark just smiled and hugged him back.

"Anything for you baby," Mark whispered. It made Donghyuck blush and get butterflies in his stomach.

Mark picked up Donghyuck and sat him down on top of the counter. Donghyuck places down the box beside him.

"When did you plan all of this?" Donghyuck asked looking down at Mark with a smile.

"Today, in the morning," Mark wasn't looking at his eyes. He was looking down at Donghyuck thighs.

Mark suddenly looks up at Donghyuck with a smirk on his face. He leaned in closer to him. Their faces were inches apart.

"Do you want to recreate what we did at the party?" Mark whispered into his ear. Donghyuck blushed and tried to look away but Mark only grabbed his face so that they were staring at each other.

"I...uh...su-," Before Donghyuck could even reply with a yes. Mark attacked him by smashing his lips on Donghyuck's. Donghyuck kissed back.

Donghyuck had slightly opened his mouth but Mark easily slipped his tongue in his mouth. Donghyuck started to slightly moan and Mark was starting to enjoy it. They both lean back and catch air but smash their lips together again.

Fuck, Mark looks so hot right now, Donghyuck though.

Mark pulled away, making Donghyuck whine. Mark started to kiss Donghyuck on his neck, leaving purple marks all over his neck. Donghyuck was letting out breathy moans.

Mark stopped again. Which made Donghyuck whine again.

"F-fuck. Mark, just do me already!" Donghyuck had never been like this before.

"Alright, baby," Mark said. He picked up Donghyuck from the counter and walked into Donghyuck's room.

They were lucky that nobody else was home, except for them two.

Again very hard to write the last part because I'm in class ;)

Hope you liked!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!