12 | day 5: your invited

"You two are having a house party?" Donghyuck asks the couple.

"My parents are out of town again. They were literally here for like a day or two but I'm going to be home alone," Jeno says.

"How big is the party going to be?" Mark asks.

"It's just going to be a few friends don't worry at all!" Jeno says.

Mark and Donghyuck look at each other and give uneasy faces at each other. They both knew that it was going to be more than just a few friends.

"I guess I'll go," Mark says.

"Me too!" Donghyuck immediately says right after Mark.

"Great! This party is going to be awesome!" Jeno says.

🐯

Mark had arrived at the party much earlier than Donghyuck. Well at least that's what he thinks. Mark enters Jeno's house and sees a bunch of people at his house.

This was a lot more than few. He walks around the place but it was pretty hard since he kept getting pushed everywhere. He gets pushed into the kitchen were it was empty. There was so many drinks lying around.

He grabbed a cup and drank the random liquid that was in the bowl on the table. It wasn't the best choice.

Donghyuck was sitting on the couch. He was there before Mark ironically. He was actually very uncomfortable since he was again being harassed by Eunbi. She kept holding onto him. Donghyuck only kept pushing her away.

"Can you get away from me!" Donghyuck yelled at her.

"Why are you getting so mad at me Donghyuck. You know I'm going to be your future wife," she said with a smirk on her face.

Donghyuck waits for the day that he gets comfortable enough to say that he's gay to the entire school but he isn't ready. Not yet.

Eunbi gets up from the couch and grabs Donghyuck and drags him to a hallway. It was pretty empty.

She sits down on the floor next to Donghyuck still holding onto him with a smile on his face.

"We are now here alone Hyuckiieee~," She sings.

Where's Mark? He said he'd be here!, Donghyuck thought

Mark had gotten completely drunk. He was enjoying the dance party that was going on in the living room. He didn't care about all the other drunk and sweaty bodies around him.

He decided to take a break from all the dancing and walk to somewhere quiet. He wonders around the house and ends up in the hallway.

He sees two figures kissing. He couldn't exactly see well. His vision had gotten pretty blurry but his vision had cleared up. He sees Donghyuck and Eunbi. Lip to lip.

Donghyuck had been pulled into the kiss. He felt so uncomfortable. He hated it. He was trying to push away from the kiss but Eunbi would only hold onto him harder.

Mark was staring at the two. He was getting jealous. He hated seeing Eunbi getting this close to Donghyuck.

"Hey! What are you two doing!" Mark yells at the two.

Eunbi pulls away and looks back at Mark. She had an annoyed look on her face. While Donghyuck looked at Mark in shock. He didn't want Mark to catch him like that but only to realize that Mark was drunk.

"What do you want?" Eunbi says with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Let g-go of my D-Donghyuck!" Mark says stuttering. He was never like that.

"Your Donghyuck?! What? Are you gay?" Eunbi gets up and gets in Mark's face.

"So what if I am!" Mark replies back. Donghyuck was in shock. Did Mark just reveal that he was gay? Was he really questioning himself?

"No wonder Yuri wants to break up with you," Eunbi says. She walked back to Donghyuck and pulled him with her only to be stopped by Mark.

Mark grabs Donghyuck and pulls him to his side.

"He's mine!" Eunbi yells at him.

Mark looks straight at Eunbi's face. He grabs Donghyuck's face and pulls him into a kiss on the lips. Donghyuck widened his eye. He couldn't believe he was finally kissing Mark's soft lips.

"Hyuckie! You must feel disgusted right now!" Eunbi yells. Donghyuck didn't feel disgusted. He was enjoying the kiss.

Mark and Donghyuck finally let go from the kiss. Donghyuck just stares at Mark in shock while Mark smirks at him.

Omg! I was fan girling so hard while writing this chapter.

Also as I promised. Here's another update.

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!