31 | silent

Donghyuck wakes up. He looks around the room and remembers that he's in Jaemin's house. He sits up and sighs. He didn't want to sleep in the same bed as Jaemin because he has a boyfriend. He decided to sleep on the floor but he managed to make it seem comfortable.

It was Friday. Donghyuck got up and quickly changed and got ready for school. He wanted to leave earlier than Jaemin. He left a little sticky note on Jaemin's forehead telling him that he left already.

He walked outside and the cold breeze of the wind hit his face. He didn't mind it at all. He thought it was fine.

He got to school earlier than expected. He noticed someone familiar at the gate of the school.

It was Mark.

Donghyuck walked right passed the older. Mark was waiting for him. He had gotten up extremely early to make sure he can meet up with Donghyuck. Mark quickly ran behind Donghyuck so that they can talk.

"Donghyuck!" Mark yelled but Donghyuck didn't say anything. He remained silent. He didn't want to hear Mark's excuses.

Mark noticed the younger ignoring him so he decided to grab Donghyuck's arm to stop him from walking. Donghyuck turned around and gave a cold glare.

"Can we talk? You need to listen," Mark tells the yonuger. Donghyuck pulled back his arm and kept on walking. Mark stayed there. He needed to convince the younger. Mark decided to talk to him again during lunch. He looked and saw Donghyuck out of sight. So he decided to walk and get to school.

🐯

Jaemin and Jeno had meet up at the school gate. The two both knew they were going to get to school late.

"What did Donghyuck say?" Jeno asked when Jaemin had gotten there.

"Alright, he said that Mark kept saying he loves him, kissing him and usual couple like things. Donghyuck said he thought Mark was falling in love with him but yesterday right when they were going to head out, he saw Mark and Eunbi kiss," Jaemin explained to Jeno.

"I understand the last part. Mark told me. It was a misunderstanding, Eunbi forced Mark into the kiss and Mark didn't want to kiss her," Jeno now explained to his boyfriend.

"So how are we going to make Markhyuck happen?" Jaemin asks. He wanted the two together but in this moment it seems impossible.

"I don't know, they really just need to ta-," Jeno had gotten cut off by someone.

"Jeno! Jaemin!," The two boys talking turned their heads and looked at who said their names. It was the soft chinese boy.

"Renjun!" Jeno and Jaemin said in unison. Renjun was running to their way. He hugged both of them at the same time. Renjun finally let go of the two only to receive two kisses on both his checks by both boys.

"Why are you two talking here? Did something happen? Are you two talking about me? Am I being a bad boyfriend to both of you," Renjun was asking so many questions.

"No, we are actually talking about Mark and Donghyuck. Something happened between the two," Jaemin explains. Then both boys had explained the whole situation to him.

"Wow, I think we should head to class now. We are really late," Renjun said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Let's skip school today and keep talking about this and try to find a solution," Jeno said.

"Well where should we go? The cafe?" Renjun wanted to be apart of this.

"I know! Let's go to my house. I can introduce you two to my mom!" They all nod their head and walk to Jaemin's house.

🐯

Donghyuck was sitting in his math class, his last class before lunch. He hasn't seen Jaemin, Jeno or Renjun all day. He was wondering where they were. He laid his head down on the desk, ignoring whatever the teacher was saying.

Yuri looked down at Donghyuck. She was wondering how he was doing because of yesterday.

"Have you talked to Mark?" Yuri whispered to Donghyuck. Donghyuck looked up to her. He didn't answer her but he didn't want to be mean.

"I don't want to talk him," Donghyuck quietly replied.

Yuri nodded her again. This must be really bad. She didn't want this to happen to them.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Donghyuck got up and packed all his stuff and left to go to the library. Mark was waiting for Donghyuck. Donghyuck walked right passed by Mark. Mark only followed him knowing that Donghyuck wasn't going to talk to him. They walked into the library.

"Donghyuck," Mark whispered to the younger as they both sat on a table in the back. Donghyuck looked up and looked at him in the eyes.

"I don't want to hear it," Donghyuck quietly said.

"Let me explain to you! I know you're mad but please listen to me," Mark said low enough so that he wouldn't be kicked out.

"Talk to me after school," Donghyuck said getting up from his seat and slamming the book he randomly grabbed and tried reading. Leaving Mark alone once again.

__

Wrote this during class and almost got caught.

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!