1. I'm going in!

"Jimin! There is no way your hair is naturally blond, you have to be dying it! I can see the dark roots right there!" You shout to Jimin as you both walk home from school together. It was the same day as it usually was, you would hang around with Jimin and his male friends all day because you didn't have any other friends of your own. "Yah! Y/N don't touch my hair. And I tell you this like every week, my hair is just naturally this colour." He roared, swatting your hand away from his head.

It's not that you didn't like Jimin and you were using him so you weren't alone. You deeply enjoyed his presence around yours and how kind he was to you; however you deeply hated how girls would fake trying to like you to be closer to the boys and how males would pretend to have a crush on you to be popular with the boys.

You arrived at the tall block of apartments and since you lived on the same floor as Jimin, you walked through the doors and into the elevator together. "Jimin, do you want to watch a movie at mine? I got us popcorn and pocky." You nudged him with your elbow. "Ah, I can't I have... Algebra homework from Mr. Chang." He looked away from you and touched his hair, rubbing his head almost. "I don't remember him giving us homework Jimin, and we are in the same class after all" You said as you both exited the elevator. "Yeah I know, he only uhh... gave it to me. Anyway I must be going now Y/N that assignment won't be doing itself" He said, wincing halfway through his sentence as he took off down the hall. Strange. 

You took out your key from your pocket and opened up the door to your apartment, ahhh home. Empty, cold and boring. But, home. You decided to get some pyjamas on seeing as no one was around, you entered your room: 

 You decided to get some pyjamas on seeing as no one was around, you entered your room: 

"Ahhhhhh" You sighed as you sat on your bed. "I wonder why Jimin was acting so strange again today" You said to yourself rubbing your eyes. It was only 6 PM but book club really tired you out. Maybe you should watch that movie and go to bed. So you watched fabulous mammals and where they can be located, then fell asleep at 8:30. 

_____________________

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. You rolled out of bed at the sound of your morning alarm, you shouldn't be this tired after a goodnight's sleep but the thought of school really made you feel fatigued. You got up had toast for breakfast and took out your outfit for the day:

"JIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN YOU BEST BE AWAKE OR I'M GOING TO GO MAD!!!" You yelled outside Jimin's door, you didn't care if you woke anyone else up, you hated it when Jimin made you late for school

"JIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN YOU BEST BE AWAKE OR I'M GOING TO GO MAD!!!" You yelled outside Jimin's door, you didn't care if you woke anyone else up, you hated it when Jimin made you late for school. "I'm sorry Y/N, I'm not going to be attending school today, go without me" the small squeek of Jimin coming from behind the door. This again? You swear Jimin spends more time at home than at school with you. You didn't decide to ask him why as his excuse was always 'I'm just a little ill' So you did a 180 pivot on your heels and walked to school alone. 

_______________________

"Hi, Y/N! You're on your own today?" A short girl asked, her face plastered in makeup, eyebrows like bricks and lips looking stung, she was quite clearly looking for Jimin. "Yes I'm on my own today, if I wasn't I'd be walking with somebody wouldn't I?" You scowled at her, she was so fake. She tried to link arms with you but you pulled away. "Okay, Y/N. There's no need to get your panties in a twist" She says as she death glared you. You just sped up and walked away from her. 

"Y/N-ieeeeee!!!" Hoseok shouted as you approached the school, he wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you hard. "Yah! Hoseok you're going to suffocate her" Yoongi said stood with his arms crossed. "Is there no Jungkook today?" You asked the boys. "No he's off again, I'm guessing there's no Jimin either?" NamJoon asked stood close to Jin who was playing with Taehyung's hair. "No, he's off ill again" The boys all looked at eachother, was there something they weren't telling you?

This happened for 2 weeks straight. You would walk to school on your own, a girl or boy would try to manipulate you with their 'kindness' and you would hang with the boys, Jungkook came back to school, and you returned home alone. Jimin had never been away this long, the most he had been away was 3 days, and that was because you gave him the cold. 

You decided enough was enough. On Friday, the last day of the 2 week period he had been away, you walked up to his door. "Jimin open up I want to see you!" He didn't reply. This is it, you don't care if he would explode if he saw you, you wanted an explanation as to why he was away for so long. You took his spare key out of your pocket and unlocked the door. 

"I'm going in!" You barged through the door. "JIMIN?!"