13. Letting the cat out of the bag.

Jimin's POV

The day of being trapped inside this hell hole prison had finally come to an end. Jimin was worn out by all the unnecessary attention he had received from numerous people; however, to accompany him through most of the day was beloved Y/N, who kept his spirits high. He finished dropping the heavy books into his locker and proceeded to meet Y/N outside. It was pouring and Jimin hated the rain yet decided he would still wait for Y/N.

45 minutes had past and Jimin was completely soaked in rainwater. Where was she? Did she decide to go home without him due to how much rain there was? Should he wait longer? If she did go home he didn't want to keep her waiting; yet, if she was still in school he didn't want to leave her. So, he concluded that he should go home, the rain was starting to irritate him and he couldn't stand the water droplets trickling down into his ears.

Jimin walked alone beside the busy road, every so often getting splashed by the busy cars. Too busy thinking about where Y/N was, he must have taken a wrong turn because he now had no idea where he was but he could sense it was somewhere dangerous.

"Well well well, looked what the cat dragged in... himself" A familiar voice purred from behind Jimin. He spun around to see the one and only Kim Donghae, smirking at him, swishing his tail. "Donghae" Jimin hissed. "I see you remember me this time, Jimin" Donghae replied. Jimin just tried shoving past Donghae, but Donghae wouldn't let him. He was much stronger than Jimin this time and Jimin knew he couldn't fight him. "Donghae, let me go, I don't want to fight you," Jimin said, sternly. "Oh, I know you don't want to fight, Jimin..." Donghae smirked, "you'll willingly come with me instead, he said, pulling out a knife. Jimin gulped, taking a few steps back. "Don't back away Jimin, it'll only cause more pain" but before Donghae could grab ahold of him, Jimin sprinted away, finding his way back to the main road and didn't stop running until he got to Y/N's apartment.

It was locked. He saw the elevator doors start to open and ran into his own apartment in pure panic. It was dark, he was wet, mostly due to the sweat dripping from his head. He slumped down behind his door.

BANG BANG BANG

The door pounded heavily as Jimin was shaken awake from his sleep. He refused to answer the door in case it was Donghae. "Jimin, it's Namjoon. Open up it's important!" With a sigh of relief, Jimin opened the door. "Jimin- oof you smell bad," Jungkook said covering his nose. The 6 boys where at his door, he did smell bad from the sweat and the rainwater but there was no evidence of that now as he had dried off in his sleep. The boys shoved there way past Jimin and entered his home. They all started searching around his apartment. Confused, he went off to get changed and came back to a stressed group of boys. "Isn't she here?" Hoseok asked him. "What? Who?" Jimin replied. "Y/N!" they all shouted in unison. "No, wouldn't she be in her apartment- wait what time even is it?" He checked his phone to see it was 10 pm and he got a message from Y/N "Jimin, come home quick!! There are people at my door asking where you are, I'm scared hurry home!" He turned pale. Jimin showed the guys the message. "Jimin, each of us got a message about 10 minutes ago saying 'Y/N is mine now she's gone forever' which we thought was a joke but now we see it's serious, Y/N has gone missing!" Namjoon stressed.  "But who would do such a thing?" Asked Taehyung. "I know exactly who has done this..." Jimin sighed, "Donghae"

___________

UUUUUUF, so I was supposed to be finishing this UP but I decided there's still another chapter left of this :D

Also, I'm gonna start writing my Yoongi ff so be sure to check that out

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this ff and has voted and left helpful and amusing comments. I started writing this ff just because I was bored and never expected it to blow up like this so I am truly thankful to everyone. I love y'all

I   P U R P L E   Y O U