12. Two blushing boys.

A/N

So- Hasn't it been a while since I actually wrote something for this story?

I do apologize; I've had no motivation to write; however, this story has got some reads which I didn't think it actually would (thank you), so I'm gonna write some more.

ALSO, I'm big time lazy so- I've only skimmed over the past 2 chapters, therefore if there's something that doesn't make sense due to the recent events, please notify me. 

Enjoy.

________________________________

Normal POV

It was a normal school week, so you woke up early to look for an outfit; you hung it up so you could quickly put it on after you got out of the shower. For breakfast, you had fruit and yoghurt whilst watching K-dramas. It was interesting that some of your favourite actors and actresses were too, hybrids. Maybe you just had a thing for the hybrid type...

It was time. Time to return to the depths of hell where the only thing keeping you from planning on burning it down was the 7 beams of joy who assisted you there. Speaking of, you heard a knock at your door. Must be Jimin. You quickly threw your dish in the sink, grabbed your bag and rushed to the door. 

When you opened the door with a bright smiling face, Jimin's almost scared worried face looked back. Your happy mood dropped instantly. "Jimin? are you okay? You don't look too good." You asked, locking your door behind you as you left your apartment. "Yeah, just a little worried, I have something to tell you." His voice shakily stated. Oh no, he isn't going to say he doesn't like you anymore will he? But you do everything for him, you look after him so dearly. "Y/N," He said. Oh no, here it is. "Jungkook made a stupid plan" He yelled out, holding your shoulders. You just simply scowled at him. "Jimin!!! You had ME worried there! What's so knew about Jungkook making a stupid plan? He does it all the time." You shoved his hands away and took off down the hall to the elevator. "No, Y/N you don't understand, this time it's really stupid," He said running after you. "We all agreed to stop hiding our ears and stuff, because... Hoseok's antlers aren't exactly the easiest to put under a beanie." He said. "Chim, that's so nice that you're doing it for Hoseok, you should be proud of what you're doing!" You rested your head on his arm as you travelled down to the bottom floor. "Really?" His eyes lit up bright. You nodded to him and just before the doors slid open, he took off his beanie, let out his fluffy cat tail and slick white ears.

As you were walking to school you could see how his confidence slowly shrivelled away, but as you gave him reassuring looks his face didn't look so worried. You grabbed his hand firmly to ensure that he felt safe, and swung it back and forth to ease the tension. As you heard the sound of heels becoming louder and louder behind you, you checked out who could have been walking so irritatingly. "Y/N" A girl slyly cooed, "Did you get yourself a Hybrid? I didn't think you were the type." She giggled, but her smug face grew sick as she realised that who in fact you were accompanied by, was the one and only Park Jimin. However, she didn't wait long to shove you away from the uncomfortable cat hybrid to start playing with his ears, "Ahh, Jimin Oppa you're so cuuuuute," she fangirled. Her giggles and cooing were shortly followed by a loud gasp as Jimin started hissing at her, scaring her away in a hurried walk as she couldn't run in her silly heels.

______________

When you arrived at school Jimin told you the guys were all meeting at the side of the building where nobody could see them; you followed Jimin closely behind him. "Hyung!" You hear Jungkook shout, "You're already prepared I see," giggled the bunny still wearing his beanie. You let the two talk as you went to catch up with the rest of the boys. Taehyung and Hoseok were in a deep conversation and so were Namjoon and Jin, something about crabs? Seaside crabs. So you decided to go make conversation with the lonesome Yoongo who was leaning against the wall deeply absorbing the music through his airpods. You pulled them out of his ears, "Odd flex but okay, Yoongi. When did you even buy these?" You asked. If it had been anyone else, the elder would have surely hit you or at least not talked to you for the rest of the day; however, because it was you, he laughed it off. "You know what they're doing is totally stupid right?" He asked, putting his airpods into his case and into his bag. "Jimin and Jungkook? But they're doing it for Hoseok, isn't that good?" You asked, a little confused as to why he seemed opposed to it. "Well yeah I suppose so but- it could ruin our image." He sighed. You looked him dead in the eye like he just told you the world was flat or something, "Yoongi, when have any of us cared what our image is?". He was in deep thought for about 2 minutes before sighing: "you're right, let's go." he huffed. 

You noticed a tug on your sleeve; when you turned around Jimin greeted you with the same worried look as before, "it's okay, baby. You don't need to be worried about school" You consoled him, taking his small hands in yours, "No, Y/N that's not it. Have you seen Jungkook and Tae? They seem to have disappeared all of a sudden." He stressed, shaking his head. You looked around and too noticed they were missing. It wasn't until you heard the giggle of a certain bunny hybrid that you and the other 5 boys peered around the corner to see: Jungkook leaning against the wall giggling and blushing and Taehyung leaning over him with his hand against the wall next to Kook's head blabbering on about something grand he did, that seemed to be impressing Jungkook. Now, if it was only you, you would have stood watching like the nosy person you are. However, just as their lips barely touched Hoseok shouted. Well, it was more of a scream wheeze sound. You know as deers do. And both their heads snapped straight to you all; they covered their faces in embarrassment.

___________ 

After half an hour of Hoseok and Jimin bombarding the new couple with questions, making you late for class. Jimin was in your first class so you both raced down the halls together. "Are you ready, Chim?" You asked him at the door to your classroom. "As ready as I'll ever be," He replied, nodding for you to open the door. "Sorry we're late sir, you apologized, bowing several times as Jimin did the same. "Just don't be late again!" The professor yelled. No one's eyes were in your direction, they were all burning into Jimin, so you took the 2 empty seats at the back of the class to avoid everyone staring at him the whole lesson. The whole classroom was full of everyone muttering things like: "Jimin's a hybrid?" "He looks soo cute" "He looks totes hot" and "Do you think he'll date me if I feed him fish?" As to which you shot whoever said that last one a look of death. 

All the way through the class the odd person turned around to wink or seductively wave at him, to which he just hissed at them until they turned away. "You doing okay, Chim?" You asked, turning his previous irritated look into a soft mellow one. He didn't say anything, just smiled at you. You knew, as long as he was with you he could be safe. Which meant he could never leave your side. Ever. 

____________

This took me three seperate times to finish uggghhhh so I hope it's okay until I make some actual progress.

Make sure to comment and vote <3