2. White ears, pale face.

Jimin's POV

"Yes hyung, I know I need to tell Y/N" But I'm afraid this may change her whole views on me as a person" Jimin whispered over the phone to Namjoon. "Hey, I think someone's unlocking the door, I gotta go hyung I'll call you later." He hung up on Joon and dashed into his bedroom. 

"I'm going in!" Jimin's ears perked up, he recognized that voice... was it- "Jimin?!" No, Y/N she can't be here, not when he was like this. 

Your POV 

"Jimin?!" He wasn't to be seen in the living room nor the kitchen. Where was that boy? "Chim chim" You sang into the empty hallway leading to his room. You knocked on his door, "Jimin are you in here?" You didn't want to invade his privacy anymore than you had already done but you wanted to know he was okay. You heard a shuffle behind the door and the shaky voice of Jimin, "Y/N I'm still ill, you shouldn't come in here" he said pretending to sound ill and fake coughing. "Chim, this is getting silly I'm seeing you now." You swung the door open to see Jimin stood in the middle of his room wearing a loose white t-shirt and skinny blue jeans, holding his hands together looking down at the floor all guilty. Scratching at his white ear- HIS WHITE EAR?

"Y/N I can explain" You just looked at him in pure shock. "Jimin are you a-" "A hybrid, yes" He said interrupting you. "Since when, Jiminie?" You asked softly, both sitting on the edge of his bed. "Since... 3 years ago. Since the big gas leak" He said with soft eyes. 

______________

Your conversation with Jimin went on for about 2 hours talking about how he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think any different of him and how he didn't want to be ordered around by some owner, and if it wasn't for you he may not even be living a normal happy life, he may have given himself up to the kennels for strays. 

"But there's a problem Y/N thats' why I've been in hiding for 2 weeks" He said looking to the floor. "What is it Chim can I help?" You whispered putting a hand on his shoulders. "Y/N I can't turn back into a human, I think I'm stuck like this forever." The idea of Jimin being stuck like this made you selfishly happy, his slick white ears and fluffy tail were so cute. "That's okay Jimin, we can just hide your ears and tail so you can go back to school." You said feeling at his silky ears. "We could but, the actual problem is that... I'm more of a cat now than human, characteristic wise which means... Y/N will you look after me?"

______________

You were back at your apartment since you agreed to look after Jimin in his time of need and he cannot be left on his own since he's been struggling to even look after himself for the past two weeks. You were sat comfortably on the sofa whilst Jimin on the other hand was stiff and uneasy. "Jimin you can make yourself comfortable you know" He looked at you and did his eye smile sitting close to you and hugging onto your arm. His actions made you blush, well you did say he could make himself comfortable.

"Y/N, can we watch a movie" You looked at him; his eyes were sky blue, you noticed you were staring too long when he tilted his head, making you go more red than before. "Ah! yes what do you want to watch?" You said looking a way from him in a hurry "Uhhh, 'performance area that is on fire'?" He squeaked. Cat Jimin was weirdly shy. You did as he asked and put on the movie 

"Y/N"

"Yes Jimin?"

But before he replied he fell into a sleep, purring softly into the crook of your neck.