3. Bunny boy.

The movie had finished and Jimin was now asleep, head in your lap. You were playing with his soft blond hair and his sleek white ears. His purrs were soft but loud enough to fill the room. You looked up, stretching your neck; when you looked back down, Jimin was now staring up at you, purring louder. You pushed him off you because it was awkward on your behalf, and made your heart flutter in some weird way. "Y/N what on earth was that for? I was comfy there!" He yelped. You rushed off into the kitchen to avoid an uneasy conversation. When you opened the fridge to look for food, since you realized you were hungry, you saw the fridge was empty except a drop of milk and a half eaten apple... ew that's really gross are you ok? 

"Jimin I need to go shopping, you can wait here until I come back if you'd like" You shouted to him, thinking he was still on the sofa; however, when you did (another) 180 pivot on your heels Jimin was stood right behind you, ears flat to his head. "Yah! Y/N do you have to be so loud, my ears are sensitive to high pitched squeals" He said, clearly mocking you, "besides you can't leave me here I don't like being on my own, you'll have to go some other time." He mumbled, his arms crossed. You sighed out "Jimin if you want to starve go ahead but I'm going to get food." You got a thin jacket and your bag and turned around to say goodbye to Jimin at the door but he was right behind you. "Y/N I wanna come with you" He said. Well this was a dilemma since the supermarket was usually filled with people from your school, whether they were working there or shopping. "Fine! But you'll have to wear a hat." You huffed, handing him a beanie he once left at your apartment. So you left the apartment locking it, as Jimin put on his beanie and tucked his tail into his jeans (they were skinny yet baggy enough you couldn't see his tail.)

"Jimin stop walking off!" You yell to Jimin walking at a fast pace to the fish counter. When you turned the corner Jimin had picked up a whole fish in his hand, ready to show it to you. "Y/N look I caught one," he said smiling his eye smile. "Ew! Jimin put that down!" When he saw you weren't impressed he put the fish down and sulked, walking close behind you. "Chim, we can get sushi if you behave, ok?" You huffed out. So you did your phat shop and got sushi as you promised Jimin, then walked home. Since you had no car and didn't want to get on the bus with hybrid jimin, he would not behave today, you had to carry your heavy bags; you only managed 2 whereas Jimin, with his mass amount of strength managed to carry 4. 

When you were both in the elevator, you turned to Jimin. "Chim, didn't you say you didn't want an owner figure of any sort?" He looked away from you letting out a deep sigh. He didn't answer you. It's obvious he doesn't wanna talk about it so you let it go. 

You dropped the bags of food onto the kitchen floor and unpacked into the fridge; there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" You heard Jimin shout from the living room. He's so helpful, but that was a bad idea since- "JIMIN! Don't you took your hat o-" But before you got to him there were 6 other males in your living room. "What was that Y/N? I couldn't hear you over Hobi's screaming?" He asked tilting his head. Ah, it was just the boys- THE BOYS, DO THEY KNOW? "Jimin! Now the boys know too!" You yelled but they all looked at each other before bursting out into a huge amount of laughter. Oh I guess they do know. 

"What are you all doing here?" You asked Namjoon as the others were helping themselves to the sushi you just bought in the kitchen, "It's 8 pm on a Friday night." Namjoon sighed and explained that Jimin wasn't the only hybrid in the group. "Namjoon you're a-" "A hybrid? No not me" He said chuckling, "Hey bunny boy! Come here!" He yelled into the kitchen. When you turned around Jungkook was stood next to the sofa you were sat on. "But Jungkook looks perfectly normal to me, Joon" You said in confusion. Jungkook blushed taking off the bucket hat he was wearing and two light brown floppy bunny ears bounced from his fluffy hair. You were in shock, who else was a hybrid you didn't know about? But before you knew it you were feeling at Kookie's silky ears and he seemed to be enjoying it as he was smiling at you. 

"JUNGKOOK-AHHHHH" Was the last thing you heard before you felt a heavy weight fall ontop of you. Jimin. Jimin, was now laid on top of you hissing at Jungkook. "Whoa Jimin what's wrong" You asked, stroking at his head to console him. He just coughed, collecting himself and sat next to you, hugging onto your arm once more. Jungkook, yourself and the 4 other boys, who had now made their way into the living room, looked at each other in total confusion. Namjoon just sighed and held the bridge of his nose, "Jimin can I talk to you?"

_________

Jimin's POV

"Jimin I know what you're doing." Namjoon said to the younger. "Oh yeah, and what is that hyung?" Jimin reacted by placing his hands on his hips in a cocky way. "You're trying to make Y/N you're owner figure aren't you? Do you not remember what happened to you before I rescued you from those horrible people who used you as a toy? I know Y/N wouldn't do that to you but you can't put yourself through something like this again, besides you don't know if she will accept you as her hybrid." Joon said softly when Jimin retreated from his cocky stance to wrap his arms around himself in comfort. "I know hyung, but I feel differently about Y/N." And on that note, they both made their way back into the living room where everyone was eating whatever was left of the sushi.