5. Cold crisp air, warm soft hands.

"What?" Jimin's eyes widened, the diamond shaped pupils of his sky blue eyes shrunk rapidly, retreating in his eyes. You were angry. Raging. "Jimin! If it's not okay for Jungkook to make me love him then why must you do the same?" You yelled at him standing up. "I can't believe you. This is so predictable that you would get so jealous!" You stood up, having enough of his antics; then headed for your room. Only, you were stopped by a firm grip on your wrist. "Y/N calm down." He said soothingly. His weird hybrid spell thing must still be working as his words seem to travel into your heart, calming your previous temper- making you sit back down. "Jimin, how can you tell me to be calm, it's not okay to give someone false feelings." You said getting teary. Jimin's head dropped, looking at his hands playing with yours. "Hah. You're right. It's not fair. You're right I did make you feel that way. It is my fault. You don't really feel that way about me.. I was just worried that you would leave me for Jungkook. I didn't want you to forget about me Y/N" He looked up at you, smiling. Almost a sad smile. "That's okay Jimin, don't do it again." You said leaving to go take a shower. "I'll be back soon"

Jimin's POV

Should he have told her? Should he have told her she wasn't under the influence of Jimin's abilities to make her fall for him? He avoided telling her to avoid the awkward situation they would have both been in if he had confronted her about it. He didn't know what to do with the information. Did he like her back or was it just his cat side looking for someone to take care of him? He would have rather took the blame to keep hold of his friendship rather than risking the humiliation and possible break of closeness between him and his best friend. 

Normal POV

You hung your towel over the radiator and hopped into the steamy shower. If you knew about what Jimin had done, then why haven't the effects of his influence worn off. You couldn't get his fluffy hair, cute crescent moon eyes and imperfect perfect crooked teeth, not to forget his overall welcoming personality (that seemed like home to you) out of your confused mind. You shook it off as a long lasting side effect and carried on with your now cold shower. Damn, you forgot you had the washing machine on. 

You got out and put on your already planned outfit previously hung up in the bathroom. It was an over-sized grey jumper and black jeans ripped at the knees. It was cold outside and you didn't plan to be cramped inside so you thought it would be nice to go to a nearby cafe, maybe with Jimin if he felt up to it. 

When you walked into your room there was a big lump in your bed. You knew it was Jimin so decided to jump straight on him. A giant screech came from under the thin over blanket. "OW! Y/N my tAIL!!!" Oops. You stood up apologizing immediately. "It's ok, I forgive you. Only if you treat me to some food." You smiled at him. "Great we can go to the cafe then." His eyes narrowed. "But that means we have to go outside" He retreated back into the blanket. "Yes Jimin. You have to get used to going outside, besides we have school on Monday so suck it up, get dressed let's go." He rolled out of your bed and dragged his feet to his apartment to get dressed. 

Jimin returned it practically the same outfit as you, but with a beanie on and a black puffy coat on. He knEW you had the exact same one and insisted you wore it. You scowled at him, but followed him out of your apartment locking the door behind you. You walked in the cold crisp air to the nearest coffee shop. Your hands were freezing. You could feel the heat radiate from Jimin's. "Chim." You asked. He looked at you tilting his head. Cute. "Yes, Y/N." And as though he knew what you were thinking he grabbed your hand. "Ah, nvm." You looked away due to your blush. Your other hand was still cold but this would do for now. 

This would do. 

____________

A/N

Hi y'ALL

So, 

I want to make sure you're all actually enjoying this story. You can tell me by voting on the chapters ;) it just makes the story more likely to pop up on someone's suggested. 

Also, if you have an idea for the story that would be great because I have plans for the story later on but I don't know what to do until those events so, please leave me suggestions.

mWAH SARANGAY MY OPPARS