8. Fight wounds and cuddles

You didn't sleep at all that night. You were still all so confused. You were still terrified. You were thankful. Thankful that Jimin helped you, defended you when you needed him. But, did this mean you were friends again? But more importantly, was he okay? The fight between Donghae and Jimin was intense and you hoped and hoped Jimin would make it out unscratched. You didn't even make it into your bedroom. You sat on the other side of your front door awaiting Jimin's entrance into the hall of the floor you live on.

It was 11:02 pm. You could hear footsteps on the other side of the door. Quickly grabbing your keys you frantically search for your door key and unlock it, swinging the door open to reveal a limping Jimin, covered in scratches. He looked at you. Slowly walked towards you; he collapsed right into your embrace. You had to drag him into your apartment and sat him down on your couch. "Jimin, are you okay? No, you're clearly not okay? What happened? Wait I know what happened I was there." You kept answering your own questions as you paced in front of him, fisting handfuls of your own hair. "Ah, you need to clean your wounds, I'll go fetch a cloth!" You said, running to fetch a damp cloth as you said you would.

When you returned to Jimin, he was spaced out but soon smiled timidly when he saw you walk his way. You started dabbing his deep scratches, he winced once or twice but was overall strong. "Jimin, how did you know where I was?" You asked him, snapping him out of his trance. He looked you in the eye before looking down at your hands to play with your pretty fingers. "Coincidence I guess." He looked away from you. "Chim, no more lies please we have to be honest with each other." You reassured him, telling him it was okay to tell you the truth.

"Your scent. It's so strong to me. So when I noticed it facing away late this evening, I knew you were leaving the building and I was worried. So, I followed you and when I noticed you were with Donghae, I knew something bad would happen. I followed you the rest of the night. I saw everything- heard everything, Y/N. And I totally lost it when he hurt you. I had to protect you. Please stay away from Donghae, Y/N. He wants nothing but to hurt you." His voiced soothed you, he was practically purring, his hand cupping your cheek.

"Chim, Donghae said you were bad. What did he mean?" You asked, placing your hand over Jimin's. He rolled his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows, "Since I'm being honest. Before I met you, I used to be kept in a house with other hybrids, Donghae being one of them. We weren't exactly happy. We were used for... Other people's enjoyment." His previous annoyed expression was now a sad one and you knew exactly what he was talking about. Sick minded people would trap and use hybrids to carry out their most sexual fantasies. Jimin carried on: "I was often chose more than Donghae. More than anyone else. I think it made him jealous. I didn't want to be chose Y/N!" He started to tear up so you pulled his head into your shoulder and stroked the back of his head, consoling him.

It was quiet for a few minutes until it was broken by Jimin's quiet, soft voice, "Y/N" He said. "Yes, Chim?" You replied. "Did you mean it?" He squeaked. You were confused. "Mean what, Jiminie?" You once again replied. "Did you mean it when you said you loved me?" You froze. Jimin sat up straight, eyes puffy from his soft cries. He was patiently awaiting your answer. He did say he heard everything. You couldn't deny it, could you? You let out a deep sigh, "Yes, Jimin." Jimin's eyes lit up and he hugged you tightly.

You were both laid on the sofa, due to Jimin knocking you over. You were both really, really tired and you were both drifting asleep. "Y/N?" Jimin called, falling asleep as he was speaking. "Yes, chim?" You said doing the same. "Can I tell you something, you glanced up at him as he glanced down to you, both your eyes heavy. "Yes chim." You replied.

"I love you too."