6. Caramel Macchiato

You and Jimin arrived at the coffee shop and hooked your coats on the pegs provided. You sat down in a booth at the corner of the small cafe and took in your surroundings. The strong scent of coffee drifted into the air and the previous cold air from outside was contrasted with the toasty, coziness of the setting. At the other side of the coffee shop sat a young boy alone, clearly checking you out. He was cute. Jimin switched seats to see what you were looking at; he gave you a disgusted look when he realized what you were looking at. You rolled your eyes at him then glanced down to the menu, searching for something to drink. 

The waitress came around to your table and asked your orders. You ordered a caramel macchiato and Jimin just ordered a mug of warm milk then explained that the taste of coffee was now too strong for him. The waitress finished writing down your order; then she turned to walk away after asking "You two make a great couple... You are a couple right?" But before you could answer her with a simple no Jimin practically yelled, "Yes we are a couple, my girlfriend is so cute!" Which made you go beet red. The waitress walked off, shocked by the sudden raise in Jimin's voice, to put in your order. "Jimin why did you tell her we were a couple?" You were a little angry but also intrigued. He answered shyly with "She looked so happy that we were a couple didn't she? Why should we let her down?" You just scowled at him, your reply halted by your drinks being brought to your table. 

After you drank up, you had to use the restroom but told Jimin to stay at the table with your bag. When you finished, you re-entered the small hallway back to the front of the cafe to be greeted with the young man from earlier. You stumbled and fell into him. "Ah sorry I tripped." He was still grabbing onto you tightly so you wouldn't fall over. "Ah, it's okay. Just don't tell your boyfriend, he seems a little protective" He responded, winking shortly after. You stood up straight and dusted yourself of "He's not my boyfriend, he is nuts though," you argued. "My names Kim Donghae... Can I get your number?" He asked. You replied by telling him your name and putting your phone number into his phone, before returning back to Jimin.

"Why did you take so long?" He said clearly a little infuriated by the fact you had just been laughing with Donghae. "No reason, Chim." He left it. He left the coffee shop without stating so leaving you to run behind him to catch up, after saying goodbye to Donghae of course. All the way back to your apartment Jimin kept his distance from you. You didn't like it. "Jimin." You sheepishly called out. No reply. "Jimin." You said a little louder this time. He replied with a snappy "What?!" In which you caught up to him and informed him that your hands were cold. "You should have brought gloves then" He snarled. Woah.

You arrived back at your apartment but Jimin walked into his own, so you followed. "Why are you following me?" He asked, his voice shaky. "Jimin, what's wrong with you? You've been nasty ever since I talked to Donghae at the coffee shop." He scowled at you, his sky blue eyes were now a piercing, neon yellow. "Oh is that your new boyfriends name, Y/N?" If he's so funny why didn't you follow him home?" You were shocked by Jimin's sudden aggressive reaction. "Is he better than me Y/N? Am I not suitable for you?!" He practically growled at you. "Jimin are you jealous? Over someone I just met? Do you not trust me?" You asked, tears forming in your eyes. He couldn't answer you. "Fine don't talk to me then!" His head snapped around so his gaze could meet yours. "Don't worry! I won't. I won't ever talk to you again!" He yelled. You stormed out of his apartment and ran into your bedroom crying. 

Why were you crying? He was nothing but a dumb cat! A dumb, silly hybrid that had lied to you for the 2 and a half years he had known you. Then... Why were you still feeling strong emotions to him. Did you- did you truly like Park Jimin?

_____________________________________________

A/N

Honestly, if you do a chapter in a coffee shop and don't call it caramel macchiato are you even A.R.M.Y?

Alsso, thanks for all the votes and reads make sure to keep voting so this whole story don't become a whole flop. I appreciate it.

Also, sorry I haven't updated as fast as I usually do, I've had mock exams and omg- stressful.