10. Three hybrids, Two Christmas kisses and a happy 7 member family.

It was Friday the 21st of December. You were granted a week break from school the upcoming week. It had been a while since you had seen or even heard from Hoseok; you and all the boys were starting to worry about him. It was unusual for him to disappear without any notice; it was decided that since Jungkook only lived a few minutes away from Hobi, he would be seeing him whether he liked it or not. 

Jungkook's pov.

Jungkook stood outside Hoseok's door, waiting for him to answer. He had already knocked several times and had tried the door handle. He didn't want to break the front door to his friend's living space but one way or another it had to be done. "Hobi!! It's me, Jungkook! Please let me in, we're all worried about you." He yelled from the outside of the door one last time. He didn't care if anyone else heard or if it was late at night. He only cared to know if his friend was safe.

So, with a short run-up, Jungkook ran at a mighty speed to the door only for it to open slowly; for the bunny hybrid to fall, full force, onto Hoseok. It was as though the older boy took no notice; he slid from underneath the younger and quickly slammed the door shut. "Jungkook! You didn't bring anyone else here did you?" He said with short breaths. 

Jungkook stood up, dusted himself off and turned around so he could chat with Hoseok face to face. "No, Hyung. It's late and I live close; we decided that I should check on you. Why have you been hidi-" But before he could finish his sentence he was taken aback by the long, brown antlers and large, chocolate ears that had sprouted from Hobi's fluffy brown hair. "H-h-hyung! What- What happened?" Jungkook asked.

________

After a long chat between the two hybrid boys, Hoseok had explained that the thing that had happened to both Jimin and Jungkook had happened to him too. He didn't think he should say anything as deer hybrids were rare and were usually stolen to be put in neighbouring wildlife parks. Jungkook understood this but managed to persuade him that hiding wasn't the answer and that he had 7 other people to protect him. 

Hoseok was too scared to come out of hiding. It was too much. What would everyone think of him? For lying to them. He would surely get way too much attention at school. However, Jungkook used his soft voice to console Hobi and that he should take it in small steps. "Of course our friends will accept you, that's what friends do. And for everyone at school, we have Yoongi, he'll definitely scare them off." He laughed. 

So it was decided that Hoseok would attend Y/N's party this upcoming Tuesday to apologise for making everyone worry and to tell them that Hoseok, is, in fact, a deer hybrid.

Normal pov.

It was Monday morning. You and Jimin had been shopping practically all Saturday to get the right party foods for later that day. Jimin had been sleeping in his own bed, he had informed you that he didn't want to push you into a relationship; you had somehow stopped yourself from telling him that's exactly what you wanted. Damn your timidness around him. He had such a powerful, yet soft presence that you found yourself to be intimidated by him yet melt into his cosy vibe that he radiates into your heart. 

As you were making yourself an omelette, you heard a faint knock at your door. After quickly flipping your omelette onto a plate you rushed to the door to open it. On the other side of the door stood a heavy-eyed Jimin wearing his grey sweatpants and a white tee. "Jimin... You look... Dead" You said to him, not knowing any nicer way to put it. "Thanks, Y/N, good morning to you too." He half-heartedly said, shoving past you, sniffing in the air as he walked into the kitchen.

Closing the door behind you, you walked into the kitchen to be greeted by Jimin scoffing down your previously made omelette. Sighing, you opened the cabinet to get a cereal bar, there was no way you were slaving over the pan to make another omelette. You sat in front of Jimin. His eyes a little less tired. "Are you ok, Chim?" You asked. His ears perked up at the sound of your voice, he swallowed the last bit of his food; "I was up all night, Y/N. I had- have a feeling something big's going to happen today. I know it!" He said raising his fist into the air.