4. Animal testing

Jungkook's Pov

Y/N approached Jungkook, making him feel uneasy about her reaction to come. However, when she cupped his ear into her soft hands. He didn't know if anyone had actually pet his ears before but what he did know was that he thoroughly enjoyed. Before he knew it Namjoon had stood to watch from afar whilst Jungkook and Y/N sat down. He looked at Y/N's facial expression as she felt at his ears, wanting more of this more of the time. 

Jungkook had always had a small crush on Y/N; he didn't make a big deal out of it because he knew she didn't like him. But with Jungkook now being a bunny, he knew he could manipulate Y/N to fall deeply in love with him

"JUNGKOOK-AHHHHHH" Was the last thing he heard before he saw a flash of white cotton and blue denim land on Y/N. He was now being threatened by the now opposing hybrid. Of course Jungkook could take on Jimin, he was the strongest in the group; however he stood back to earn the sympathy of Y/N. There was no sympathy for Jungkook, not from her atleast. She just sat there stroking at Jimin's dumb ears. They were so small! There was no point of them. If Jungkook was going to win Y/N he would have to fight Jimin for her first by testing how far he would let Jungkook go with Y/N before he went savage. 

Let the animal testing begin. 

Normal Pov. 

The boys had all left at 11:30. Pretty late if you ask me. Jimin and yourself were washing up the plates and chopsticks left by the 6 other males. You were washing and Jimin was drying, as he wasn't the biggest fan of water when it wasn't utterly necessary. When you passed the next plate to Jimin his small, plump hands brushed lightly against yours; sending a soft blush to your cheeks. You slowly looked up to Jimin expecting the same reaction; instead he was looking at you in an annoyed way. "Come on Y/N there's only one plate left, don't make me wait." He said scowling at you. Ouch, I guess Jimin was being an aloof cat at that moment. 

You finished the dishes then dried your hands. "Thankyou Chim, I will be going to bed now, it is midnight so I will probably be sleeping in tomorrow, goodnight" but before you walked away you felt a firm grip on your wrist before it softened again. This time when you looked at Jimin he was definitely blushing, his ears to the side in embarrassment. "Uh, Y/N I don't have anywhere to sleep, I'm not feeling to particularly human at the moment so is it okay if I... slept with you?" He asked quietly, purposefully not making eye contact with you. Jimin had slept in your bed before with you, so what was stopping you from straight up saying 'yes Jimin hop into my bed it's fine'. Was it the fact that he was now 10 times cuter or that you two had been incredibly involved in each others personal bubble for the past 2 hours. 

"Jimin won't be sleeping with you because I will." You hear a deeper voice come from behind Jimin. Jungkook was stood behind him. He looked... different? His hair was now a dark brown and his ears were almost black. "Jungkook what are you still doing here?" You asked walking around Jimin, forgetting the conversation you had just had. "It's late and I couldn't fit into Jin hyung's car with everyone else, so I took it upon myself to stay here? I hope thats ok with you." He said tilting his head to the side, eyeing you up and down. "Okay, you can sleep on the couch then." You said pointing to the couch. Jimin was stood inbetween you looking confused. "Ah- since I'm stook as a bunny hybrid I have to sleep with someone otherwise I get really anxious, you don't want that do you, Y/N" Kookie asked now stood next to you, holding onto your jumper. "Ah, ofcourse not." You said softly to poor baby Jungkook, then turning to talk normally to Jimin. "Jimin you will have to sleep on the couch, there is a spare blanket in the pullout drawers of the couch, goodnight" you waved to him as you and Jungkook walked into your room. 

You went into the bathroom to change into your pyjamas, which was a bright yellow t-shirt with a smiley on it and matching plain yellow shorts. You sorted Jungkook out with some of your brothers old clothes, although it was a little too tight around his abdomen area. You climbed into your bed and turned over to see Jungkook only inches away staring into your eyes. You suddenly felt flustered. Usually if you and Jungkook would have any intimate moments, you would both play it off by laughing as you only thought of him as a friend. But for some reason he looked really appealing to you. Whilst in your train of thought, your eyes drifted slowly but surely, your head resting on Jungkooks chest. 

________________

When you woke up, Jungkook wasn't anywhere to be seen, only a loud clatter was heard coming from the small kitchen of your peaceful apartme- A LOUD CLATTER?? You should go check that out... When you walked into the kitchen, Jimin had pinned Jungkook down to the floor, knocking over some pans in the process. "PARK JIMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JUNGKOOK" He looked up guilty yet anger was still present in his blue eyes. "Jungkook angered me and I had to do something about it." He snarled, standing up and brushing himself off. He was wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt. You drooled over his abs before being snapped back to reality when jungkook excused him from the situation to get dressed and washed. 

"Y/N there's something I need to tell you" Jimin said as you were walking towards your room. "Not now, Jimin I'm still mad at you for hurting little Kookie" you said, holding up a hand. You were on your way to go check on the bunny hybrid. "Little Kookie, since when did you give him a little name?" Jimin was now clearly frustrated but you walked into your room shutting your door to block him out. But what you didn't realize that there was a topless Jungkook stood in your room. He was wearing blue jeans and was about to put on a white shirt, funny, he brought spare clothes not knowing he would stay the night. His body was so perfect and his skin was glowing. His abs were so defined like Jimins, his previous outfit matching Jungkooks current one. 

"Like what you see?" Jungkook practically growled. You instantly snapped your head up and blushing. "Ah- I just came to say will you be staying long because I have plans today." you lied. You had in fact had no plans for the day but wanted Jungkook out to decrease the possibility of him and Jimin fighting again, that and you didn't want anymore of these awkward yet intimate actions with Jungkook. If you did, you didn't know what you would do, because there had recently been a weird flutter in your heart for Jungkook. You think... You think you love him.

_________

You waved Jungkook out of your apartment and turned to see Jimin. "Jimin what do you want?" You asked arrogantly. "Y/N can I ask you something?" Oh no, that question is never good, but Jimin's desperate tone caused the two of you to sit down. "What is it chi-" "Do you love Jungkook." Jimin once again interrupted you. Your cheeks flushed a deep red. "How- how did you know?" You stuttered. Jimin just rolled his eyes. "He's using his bunny 'powers' to make you feel like this. It's like when you see a puppy and you just 'awww'. You don't really feel this way about him." You looked at Jimin in pure shock. "Oh, now you mention it, I don't think I really like Jungkook like that." You said to him, slightly embarrassed. He nodded, "Ah, I knew you would come to your senses if I told you." He said smiling. You stood up. A little angry. 

"Jimin, if it's not okay for Jungkook to use his hybrid skills to make me like him... Then why are you using yours to make me like you too?"

______________

A/N Update: 

So coming back to this chapter I realize it's not exactly the clearest. 

So, to sum this up: Jimin and Jungkook cannot turn back into their normal human selves so some of their animal instincts to overthrow their human ones, causing Jungkook's small harmless crush for Y/N to be more prominent thus, him taking action on it by using his animal abilities to make her (you) fall for him. However, Jimin can clearly see this being another hybrid in the surrounding areas; him being caring for you tells you what is going on. Now here's where it kind of got tricky. When a hybrid tells you when you are under the influence of another hybrid it causes it to break almost like a spell. So when Y/N learns that Jimin is obviously peeved that Jungkook had done that to her (you), Y/N gets confused as to why Jimin has made her fall for him. bUT has he made her fall for him or..?