9. In love with Taehyung.

Jimin's pov.

He stood over your sleeping figure as you lay on the couch. It made him calm how you peacefully laid there as if there was not a worry in the world. Of course, he knew you could not sleep there; he carefully picked you up so you were cradled in his strong, gentle arms. He carried you slowly to your bedroom, placed you on your bed and threw a blanket over you so you would not get cold. 

It was early in the morning. He had fallen asleep with you on the couch but had awoken when you rudely kicked him off in your sleep. He retired to the couch. He so badly wanted to crawl into bed with you and hold you close to him; he didn't want to push boundaries with you. You had both confessed your love for each other, yes. However, Jimin wanted to make sure you were okay with coming to terms with the fact rather than scaring you away with immediate intimacy. So, he snuggled back into the couch to get some last minute rest for school that same morning. 

Normal pov.

You awoke in your bed. You don't remember falling asleep there; alas, here you were, covered with a blanket to protect you from the cold. That's twice you had fallen asleep with your clothes on. Dragging your feet, due to being tired, you approached your wardrobe- It was a cold day outside so you decided you were to wear a pair of light blue jeans and an oversized pink tee. After having a shower, brushing your teeth, putting on some light makeup and getting dressed you exited your bedroom to quickly get breakfast before going to school. 

When you entered your small kitchen Jimin greeted you with a warm smile, "Good morning, Y/N did you sleep well?" He asked. He was leant against the counter drinking a glass of milk. What is it with this dude and his milk?? "Yes thank you, Chim. Where did you sleep? In your own apartment?" You replied, walking to the fridge to take out some bread. "No, after I took you to your bed I slept on the couch. I was still a little too tense after yesterday to leave." He sighed, wiping the milk from his top lip. It made you soft that Jimin had somehow become your protector, "Thank you, Jiminie, you're so sweet." You placed the bread in the toaster, had your toast with Jimin; he then went to his apartment to also get ready for the long school day ahead. 

___________

You and Jimin walked to school together, you held hands the whole way. Due to his hybrid characteristics, he always gave out a warmth, both to your skin and into your heart. You were both in the same subject for the first period... Maths, ugh! Of course, the gods weren't on your side and Jimin was sat at the front left of the class, whilst you were sat at the back right near the door. He would always have flirtatious banter with any girl he sat next to. You two weren't officially dating but it, of course, made you tense up at the thought of him flirting with someone else.

To your surprise, when you glanced over at Jimin, he totally blanked off any interaction with the girl sat next to him. It made you chuckle slightly, which earned you a stern telling off from your professor. Worth it though. After maths, it was Korean literature. You didn't hate that subject, it was quite interesting; you also sat beside Hoseok which made it ten times better. Whenever he was chosen to read something out, he would read it with such passion, it was definitely funny when he put his hand on his chest and read it like he was reading it to the Queen of England.

When you arrived at that class you were rather late but made but snook in before the teacher checked who was there. Hoseok was one of few people who were not there. Where could he be? He loved Korean literature and wouldn't ever miss it. You sat through the whole class, almost falling asleep by the dull readings from the professor. You were really tired, due to the... events that had happened last night; it was soon forgotten when the bell for lunch had rung.

Your school actually started later in the day, and Korean literature was usually 2 hours long, so it was always lunch after that. You sat at your lunch table with all the boys, with the exception of Hoseok of course. Jimin was sat on your left and Jungkook took a seat to your right. You could feel the tension radiating from the two due to the nasty trick Jungkook had played on you a few nights ago. He had called you since to apologies, accepting the apology you told him it was okay and to never do it again. 

Although through animal senses, the two left the table together.

Jimin's pov.

Jimin was still incredibly angry at Jungkook for playing nasty with Y/N. "Hyung," Jungkook called out. They were both in an empty hallway next to the cafeteria. "I know you're still mad at me for what happened, but- I truly am sorry, it was a dumb move." He played with his hair, timidly. Jimin still had not forgiven him, he folded his arms and shot Jungkook a disgusted look. "And why should I believe you?" He asked. Jungkook stood up straight. "I have moved on, hyung. I haven't told anyone who it is because I am afraid I may not be a part of the group because of it." Jimin was intrigued. Jungkook not liking Y/N like that anymore? It can only be good news. Him moving on to someone else? Even better news. "Go on then, tell me who. I promise I won't tell anyone Kook. You can trust me." 

"Jimin, hyung. I think I have a crush on Taehyung"

_______________

A/N

Oof, this story is getting less and less reads.

Should I finish the story or continue and hope for more people to read it?

Idk what to dOOOOOO

Anyways, remember to keep voting because I lOVE y'ALL.

xoxo