Author's Note & FAQs

- A U T H O R ' S   N O T E -

November 30, 2018:
When I was on a 45-minute boat ride to an island, a sudden idea popped in my head, out of nowhere. I was in the middle of the sea with my friends, and this story just messed up my mind and I kept thinking about it. And the story, the plot lines, the characters, the romance, it all came inside my head and I wanted to badly write it down on my book planner. So when we got off the boat, I immediately grabbed my phone and typed it on the Note application.

December 3, 2018:
I finally had the guts to upload the Author's Note here, and I'll tell you the scrapes of my ideas by writing it down here. The story is still in development stage, but let me tell you, it's going great because I've been thinking about it real hard and it makes me so happy because the ideas come in naturally inside my head and I don't have to put much effort about getting these ideas to be finalized.

September 25, 2020:
This story is still in progress. 

October 18, 2020:
All chapters have been published. Story is finished.

- F A Q s -  

When is it going to be released?
The first chapter will be published mid or late December. It's going to be long, and I plan on making this a novel. Kind of like a book that has 400+ page. I'M SO EXCITED.

What is the story about?
A Filipino guy and an American guy become stepbrothers when their parents get together. The protagonist is an Asian guy, but some chapters will have POVs of the American guy.

Is it going to be written in English?
It definitely is. But expect that since the main character is a Filipino guy (I'm a Filipino by the way), some conversations the main character will share with the others will be on my native language. But don't worry, it will be translated. When you see a Tagalized conversation, you will see the translation by viewing it on the comment section.

Am I excited to share this with you all?
FREAKING YES.

Are you Filipino?
YES. I'M DEFINITELY FILIPINO. I am 100% raised in the Philippines. I have never visited USA despite the fact that most of the settings of my stories is in the USA. But hey, that's what Google is for. You get to search a lot of things.

What is your inspiration to write this?
I've been trying to look for a story that is really different. Additionally, I want my Filipino men to get the love they deserve. Haha. So I wanted to write this story because I wanted to be a representation of us getting it on with a different nationality, and I think that's beautiful.

Does the story contain sex scenes?
Yes. This story is somewhere in between young adult and adult, so the story will definitely contain some sex scenes. Offensive language, both in English and Filipino, is present as well.

Are you planning to write a sequel, or another story that is within this universe?
Yes. There is a plan to write another book that is within this universe. It's not going to be a sequel for the main characters, but it's going to be a different approach.

Is the sequel going to focus on a specific someone?
I'm going to introduce new main characters. Although the story would feature new characters, the previous characters are going to be in this sequel as well, but it wouldn't focus on them. 

When is the sequel going to be released?
[2021] It's going to be released this year.
[2022] Okay, so a lot of things happened in 2021. I was so busy that I couldn't start working with the sequel, but the first chapter will be published in May 2022! Finally, thank God.