- C H A P T E R * * T W E N T Y T H R E E -

Author's Note: Hello!  Could you check on the stories in "My Co-Authors' Books Section" list? I'm supporting my readers' works, and I'd be more than happy if you check that out and leave a few comments and feedback. Pretty please?

Writing takes a lot of time, and authors will be very happy when their work is being read. Vote for it too, please!

- My Crush (BxB)
- When Dreams Come True (BxB)

Twitter: JMSenar
Instagram: JMSenar

~

I look at the guy in front of me warily; the one who showered me with kisses earlier

I look at the guy in front of me warily; the one who showered me with kisses earlier. He has been in such a good mood. Isaiah has a smile plastered on his face, humming as he fixes the couch. He has washed the dishes, swept the floor, and fixed his room where we both slept on the same bed.

My cheeks blush when I remember the we did sleep on the same bed. I can remember the feel of his arms around – it was warm, and his arms became my safe haven that last night. My back was pressed gently on his chest, and his thumb was rubbing circles on my exposed skin that left me speechless.

I'm going to admit, I felt the best last night. I'm a heavy sleeper, and I usually sleep 8 or 9 hours, and it's enough to keep me in a good mood. But what happened last night did something different to me. Yes, it weirded me out that I woke up in a different room other than mine, and as soon as I became conscious, memories came back rushing inside my head; everything that happened last night replayed in my head like a broken record. And as early as when I woke up, my heart beat faster than it had ever been.

Isaiah's kisses were magical, and I can't seem to wrap my head around it. His kisses were gentle, and there was a fire burning inside me that urged me to kiss him back. Maybe it was because I've been dealing with this emotion for over a week and I vented it all out when we were in that moment.

But for some reason, I don't regret anything.

I let out a groan when I realize I've been thinking of the kiss we shared and Isaiah. Earlier in the kitchen, we were acting like a couple and I didn't actually mind it. It was so embarrassing for me to be aware of what we did earlier. Believe me, I tried to push him away, like for real. But I couldn't have the guts to do.

There is something about Isaiah Parlin that keeps me wanting him. I'm ashamed to admit it, but every time I deny that I feel something towards him, the more intense it gets. I trace back to the first time I met him, and I thought he was this rude, foul-mouthed, monster son of a bitch as what Dylan made him to be, but then I got a chance to get to know him better, and it was all proven wrong. He has been a nice guy to me, and even though I can't explain right now what's going on, I'd like to try this – whatever's going on between us.