- C H A P T E R * * T H I R T Y S I X -

Author's Note: There are a few chapters left before this story ends. I'm going to miss Chad and Isaiah. Warning, there's a sexual moment between two boys. If you're not comfortable, you can skip that part.

Twitter: JMSenar
Instagram: JMSenar

~

The next day, my ass still hurts from last night.

Isaiah has prepared me a hot bath, as he has read on the internet that hot bath is a good thing after sex. I can't believe I just took it up the ass without complaining. Last night was really amazing. I felt like I was in heaven seeing stars, and the way Isaiah moved his hips gently, quickening his pace, sent me over the edge. Isaiah was gentle, and I remember the way he touched me, the way his fingertips trailed across my arm to my neck.

Last night is definitely one of the best experiences I've had.

If I could talk to my younger self and tell him that he'd take it up the ass someday, the younger me would have straight laughed at me for being such a lying son of a bitch. I would have never thought that I'd have sex, or make love as what Isaiah likes to call it, with a guy. Never in a million years that idea would have come up in my head.

"It's ready," Isaiah says, half naked as he saunters his way to me. A towel is wrapped around his waist, hanging dangerously low, letting me see that firm V-shape line present on his hips. I blush at the sight. Isaiah looks like a walking God.

"Hold on, my ass still hurts." I hiss when I try to stand up.

Isaiah immediately runs after me worriedly. "Do you want me to carry you?"

"Please?"

"You don't need to say please," Isaiah smiles, making my heart race. "You know I'd do anything for you, right? All right, I'm going to carry you." He leans down and kisses my nose, making me blush again.

Isaiah loops his arm beneath my legs, and the other one on my back, lifting me bridal style. I snake my arms around his neck, pulling him close, and he presses his mouth to me. Isaiah licks his bottom lip before bringing me to the bathroom. The tub is filled with hot water, and I can see the smoke coming out of the water. He brings me down a bit low, letting my toes feel the water, and I nod at him, then he places me to the tub and I sigh in contentment.

Yes, Isaiah just carried me while I'm naked.

The weather is still bad; it keeps snowing. Isaiah joins me in the shower despite having showered as soon as he woke up. He puts liquid soap in the water, resulting for bubbles to form. I laugh when he blows some in my face. Bill and mom are still not home, and we don't know when they would be. I've checked my phone when I woke up thirty minutes ago, but I haven't received a message from her.