- C H A P T E R * * T W E N T Y N I N E -

Author's Note: All right, guys! Chapter 29 is here. After writing this chapter, I realized that this story may have more than 40 chapters considering it hasn't even reached the conflict stage of their relationship. Also, I miss roaming around BGC. I used to stroll around High Street and I'm glad I get to write that part in this chapter!

If you want to discuss this chapter, you can go check the discords server below:

Want to get notified when new updates come and talk about it? Join the Discord here: https://discord.gg/UD7t7pN

My Discord: https://discord.gg/uxwFNGP

~

Do you ever get that feeling when you wake up naturally, like you woke up because your body wanted you to get up but not because of the alarm? That's one of the best feeling in the world

Do you ever get that feeling when you wake up naturally, like you woke up because your body wanted you to get up but not because of the alarm? That's one of the best feeling in the world. Isaiah is sleeping peacefully beside me. I head to the bathroom to wash my face, and then wake up Isaiah. He lets out a groan before rolling to the other side, clicking his tongue. I laugh.

"Isaiah, wake up." I whisper in his ear.

My boyfriend groans, rolling around again and grabbing the cream duvet, draping it over him. He heaves up a sigh before clicking his tongue. I watch my boyfriend for a few more minutes before shaking him. He lets out another groan.

"Baby, wake up."

"Five more minutes," he murmurs. I smile, blowing his ear and my boyfriend lets out another groan. He slowly opens his eyes, blinking at the blinding light before reaching out and pinching my cheek gently. "Good morning."

His voice is groggy; he has his one eye shut as he still adjusts to the light. He reaches out to my arm and pulls me, and I rest my head on his chest. His hand plays with my hair, and I like it. Isaiah looks at me before lifting his head up to give me a kiss on the lips, and I oblige.

"Come on," I tell him and he lets out another groan. "We have to get prepared. It's nearly 7. You and I need to take a shower, so get up and start showering."

Isaiah props himself up, his blonde hair tousled as he gives me a smile. He rests his forehead on my shoulder, holding me close. The sunlight passes through the windows, lighting up the room. Isaiah is shirtless, and what a sight it is to see him shirtless.

"Let's shower together,"

I flick his forehead, and he pouts. "Quit joking."

"But I'm not joking," Isaiah plants a kiss on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me as he lets out a sigh. I blush at the action. "We'd be able to conserve water when we shower together. Can we shower together?"

"No," I lament.

"Fine," he gets out of the bed and I watch his retreating figure to the bathroom. His back muscle is awesome, and you can see the outline of his muscles – a result from working out. He has quite a thick butt, too. I blush when I realize what I'm thinking.