- C H A P T E R * * T H I R T Y -

Author's Note: Here's Chapter 30 for all of you. Enjoy reading!

Instagram: JMSenar
Twitter: JMSenar

~

Isaiah had been enjoying his stay in the Philippines way too much

Isaiah had been enjoying his stay in the Philippines way too much. He loved the feeling of the hot weather against his skin - it was a bit windy in BGC, an acronym of Bonifacio Global City. This place reminded him of New York, but this was cleaner and quieter. There were tall buildings everywhere, and though he had seen those before, he couldn't help but be awed from the beauty of it.

Visiting another country had always been one of his dreams, and even though he wasn't expecting to visit the Philippines where his cute Filipino boyfriend grew up, he wasn't going to complain. He had only seen one of the places in the Philippines, and it was a beautiful sight.

He was tired from the 18-hour flight they took, but seeing his boyfriend somehow energized him and he was able to endure the flight, and when they got to their suite, Isaiah wanted to feel his boyfriend's lips against his. Isaiah was craving for his boyfriend's lips that he was nearly going insane.

Their suite was quite big for the two of them. In the middle, pushed to the wall, was a King-size bed. The bed was attached to the polished wooden wall, and that wall was attached to a concrete wall. On either side of the bed was a long, vertical lights. The bed was big enough to fit 3 or 4 people, but Isaiah was happy at the fact that he could lie on the bed with his boyfriend. The floor was covered with carpet - from the entrance until the corners of the room. There was also a couch that was big enough to fit 4 people. The mahogany desk was opposite of the bed, and beside it was a water dispenser. Everything in the room screamed money, and Isaiah wondered how much his dad paid for this suite.

The next day after they arrived, Isaiah was more than happy to try a Filipino food that his boyfriend recommended. He couldn't remember the name, but it had fried egg, fried rice, and some beef that was really juicy. It was delicious, and it was quite an experience for Isaiah to try a new dish from a different country, and although Sarah was making Filipino foods, Isaiah could tell that it was more unique and authentic when made within the country. He wasn't really a big fan of rice, but he ate, and when Chad and Sarah came into his life, he was eating a lot of rice and was liking it. Even his dad, Bill.

Isaiah explored BGC with his boyfriend, and although at first, he couldn't hold his hand because they had to be careful, Chad gave in and grabbed his hand. Isaiah was so happy at that time he felt afloat, like he was tiptoeing but barely touching the ground. He realized that at this point, the feeling he had for Chad wasn't going anywhere, and that feeling was getting stronger and stronger as each day passed by, as each time he held his boyfriend's hand, as each time they kissed, and as each time they looked into each other's eyes.

He almost wanted to say the three words out of his mouth, but he wasn't really sure if he felt that strongly towards Chad. They just started dating, and it's unlikely that he would fall head over heels with Chad. This feeling was so new to him that he didn't know what he would do. He always wanted to impress Chad, he always wanted to kiss Chad, he always wanted to hold Chad's hand, he always wanted to be around Chad, he wanted to do a lot of things with Chad and to Chad.