- C H A P T E R * * T H I R T Y F O U R -

Author's Note: Hello! Could you tell me how much you like this story so far? I feel like I'm dragging this one out, and though the end is near, I want to hear your thoughts about the progress of the story. Please let me know on the comments below.

Instagram: JMSenar
Twitter: JMSenar

~

The vacation I've had in Coron is epic, and I'll definitely miss the place

The vacation I've had in Coron is epic, and I'll definitely miss the place. Isaiah and I have gotten closer than ever before, and the more I'm with him, the deeper I fall. On top of the Coron experience, the thrill of hiding our relationship to mom and Bill is epic as well. Never in my life would I have imagined that this would happen to me and that I would be in a relationship with a guy. It feels like a crime to be in a relationship with Isaiah, and the best and worst thing about it is, I want to keep doing this with him.

Isaiah keeps sneaking kisses and hugs whenever he can – when mom and Bill are not around and when we're completely alone. His kisses are gentler, but his hugs have become tighter, like he's afraid that I'd vanish into thin air if he ever as much loosens his hold on me.

This all feels too surreal, like a dream.

Isaiah makes me feel all sort of things possible, and I never thought it was possible for that to happen. But then again, a lot has happened these past few weeks. My life changed, turned upside down, and that's because of one person who is supposed to be my step-brother. But I guess life has a way of surprising people because I did not expect this to happen at all. Who would?

Two weeks have passed, and we're going back to Maine. Isaiah is quite excited to go back home and miss the Maine weather, but he'd surely miss Philippines and its' exquisite beauty. I'm glad he had fun staying here. At first, I thought he was going to be culture shocked, but I may have judged him too early because he was able to adjust easily; he had no problems talking with the Filipino people who wanted to talk to him, and he was conversing with them in a way that was so humble and understanding because English isn't really our first language, but throughout, he remained patient.

My boyfriend was at his best behavior when he was talking to my family or when he was outside, but when we were alone, he was bringing more of him, like he was letting out the beast in him. Overall, the experience I've had and am having with him is definitely one of a kind. It's basically a rollercoaster – loops and inverted tracks included.

See you soon and bye for now statements are said. My lola, together with my uncle and aunt, join us before we board the plane. Lola is a bit sad, considering that we'd fly back to Maine and it would probably take a long time for us to come back. It could be next year, or who knows.

We're currently seated on a plane, Isaiah holding my hand as usual. Ever since we did something naughty back in Coron (and God, it's one of the best experiences I've had in my life), Isaiah has become clingier and needier of my attention in a cute way. It's not irritating at all, and it actually feels good when someone asks for your attention. I've noticed that when Isaiah needs my attention, he would just try to meet my eyes and pout, or sometimes, he would tap his foot on the ground constantly as if he's waiting impatiently. And if I do notice him, and I'm not doing anything, he would puff his cheeks and blow air on his bangs. Additionally, Isaiah is not one bit afraid to display his emotions when we're alone. He constantly says that he loves me, which causes flutters in my stomach, and that he can't imagine going back to the life he previously had.