♥ 21 ♥

I can't deal with this right now. I have this bad injury in my right leg. 'Ya know why? Because we were shooting our scene. Then Tae is supposed to step back but he didn't. So I tripped. How convenient.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." He touches my injured leg. "Asshole. Are you dumb? Can't you understand Korean?" I pout. "I'll make it up to you, I promise." He says while kneeling.

I'm getting scared because he won't get up. He's still kneeling. Craziest thoughts is messing with my brain. "I know it just had been months of us being together..." He grabbed something in his pocket. It was a red velvety box. "I wanna be with you forever because I could feel that its me and you, forever." He started to open the box, revealing a ring. It's a gold ring with one big diamond on the center, two little diamonds on its left and right. "Jung Naseok, w-will you marry me?"

It took me too long to process this in my brain. He started to get nervous and tear up. "Y-Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed. He smiled and placed the ring in my right ring finger. "It fits!" He sighed and looked at the boys.

"Jin hyung and the others helped me to look for a ring." He said. "But what about us being idols?" I said and looked at our manager. "Don't worry, we won't tell the media. But you can wear the ring if you want." He smiled at me. The staffs smiled at me too.

"Even if it will take years for us to be officially married." Taehyung said and he kissed my hand.

He stands up and put his hands in the air and shouted. "She's finally my fiancé!" All of us 'aw-ed' and some of us laughed.

He lifts me up and kisses me. "Yah! That's PDA!" Jin shouted.

"Let's have a date tomorrow! We haven't had a nice date for a while." Taehyung said as he pecked my forehead.