t h r e e

"Heyyyyyy Guysssss". Mira Said Into The Phone.
i'm regretting every minute of this shit.
"Yooooo, Ma? Wasssup?". Stoke Said.
" Yall Busy"? She Asked.
" Cause Yall Should Come Slide on Us"
"Ight Bet shorty, send the addy".
"bet "
"the onnay wayy bitchhhhh."She Said.
"girl, i'm nervous asf bye"
seconds pass by and we hear a knock at the door..
I Went downstairs i had on a nike crop top that went with my nike pros they were tight asf. i opened the door to see jahseh in his metal chain chocker, and stoke in his pink durag with jean pantsand some henny. "ummm.. hey yall, come in". Jahseh's eyes traveled down to my ass. i mean, if i was him i'd look also. "Umm.. nigga my eyes up here not down there." i said. "Ahhhhhaaa she caught yo ass nigga"! ski said in laughter. "shutcho ass up bro". jahseh said kinda embarrassed. "yo stoke why you bring henny?" "just in case". was all he said. "So You Not Finna Come Give Me A Hug, Shorty?" jah asked. "yessss danggg" i said playfully. when i hugged him, he grabbed my ass. "woaaahhh thereeeee" i said. pulling  away smiling.
"yooo, lets play a game". stoke yelled
"ight bet, what game? everyone said.
"Shots". stoke said.
what's that? i said.
everyone looked at me with a nigga you dumb face.
"Ok, its when you ask a question , and if you dont wanna answer, you take a shot of daa henn.
"okay thats a stack then" i said.
*game starts*
Jah'Mira, Do You Have Feels For Stokeley, Or Have Interest In Him? i said knowing damn well she do.
She Took A Shot. She Was Drunk Asf.
Milani, You Like Jahseh? Stoke Said. when he said that my stomach was in my ass. shit..
i took a shot. i also am drunk asf. everyone is overly drunk. now what are we gonna do.
"You- guys can sleep over". mira managed to say.
She was out of it😭. I went to my room on mira's house. i began to walk, and the i look to see jahseh right behind me. "boy, i almost busted a cap in yo ass dont come sneaking on me like that". i said frightened. " scary ass. so you like me?" he asked. i- i um- . i stuttered. Me? like you? *laughs* of couse not." i said nervously. he grabbed my neck and squeezed lightly. "do i make you nervous "damn this man sexy. shitt.. n- no jahseh." i stuttered again. "we gon see about that then". he said walking away into the darkness.
what is this man doing to me..