forever and a day.

o.

when the gun fires.. jahseh though it would hit him but it didn't. he then looks at the love of his life leaking with blood from her head. everything was a blur for him. he only remembers that she takes pain away from the people she loved.
her lifeless body fell bleak to the floor. the man who did this tried to aim at him again and shot him. he sees that nothing was happening and another bullet plunged into milani kai's head.

geneva signals her people to leave after he just did what he did.

jahseh picks her lifeless body up and to his car trying to get her to the hospital.

***

jahseh's pov.

all i could do was replay the scene that just happened in my head. what the fuck. the person who helped me through everything could possibly be gone. aint no time to cry.

"uh mr onfroy." the doctor spoke to me.

i look up at her waiting for her to speak hoping she's not gonna give me the worse news of my life.

"she's awake but she might not have long to live.. she suffering from eternal bleeding through the brain..

i walked to the room so slow. i dont wanna see. but this could be our last moments.

"j-jahseh." she spoke so lightly to me.

"bunny." i said back to her.

" hug me jahseh. hug me".

i did what was told and it felt like the first hug we ever had.

"i love you so much milani kai". i faintly said cause my voice was shaking.

"you dont think i love you".

i was speechless. cause she real live just took my death.

"oh trust me . i know you do." i said back to her.

"wanna know our favorite memory of us". she said smiling getting excited talking to me.

"yes babygirl."

"uhm.. lets see when we went to the butterfly ranch and the butterflies were all attracted to our blue hair.."

* they dyed they damn hair blue*

"yea . dat was my fav too. you took most of them tho." i said in a sad voice.

"oh dont be a pussy boy cause i attracted them all".

"im jealous okay". i said to her in a fake sad voice.

"ya'know , if my heart was to stop right now . i want you to know i love you . with everything in me. i may not have alot of time left but i wanted to say no matter where life takes you , i hope you are happy. and if i die , i'm going to be there with you every step of the day. and tell everyone i love them".

i was in full blown tears. never thought i'd hear her ever say "if i die".

i hug her again.

"i love you milani. forever and a day. "

after i said that, we both fell asleep in her hospital bed.

SLSKSKSKKSK , YALL. you know i cried writing this-

yea dis short for a reason . it'll add up.

love yall.

read my other damn book hoes.

thank you 🥳. <33333