8- t e e n

X's POV.

"when can she take this fucking pain away from us so we aint gotta feel it". i told jahseh.

"BRUH STFU". jah yelled .

"nigger , you look retarded yelling outloud and aint no one in front of you. im in your head you dumb fuck." x laughed.

"now lets go fuck some shit up."

Jahseh's POV.

i am honestly so drained. i lost my bitch. might as well tell stokeley to come over over so we can go to the mall. "aye fat bitch , im sad lets go to the mall". i spoke to ski. "ite depressed ass bitch". he laughed then hung up.
x
x
x

when we made it to the mall , i went straight to rue fucking 21 to get that fye ass jean jacket.

stoke was playing to damn much and made me bump into some girl who looked so familiar.

Milani's PoV.

i was minding my damn business when i feel a big ass push on me and i turn around to see jahseh . i froze.

"see stokel-". he stopped mid sentence.
i could just see the sorrow written on his face. i almost could see the tears leave from his face and his tears began to form in my eyes. i had to leave cause i didnt want to feel anymore pain from him. i ran out of the store. i could hear faded voices. i was deep in my head. i hate this shit.

x
x
x

- when i got home , i fixed me food , and put on spongebob cause why tf not. i was watching the episode when patricks real retarded ass lost his iD.

i was so tired of watching spongebob , so when i began to lay down. i couldn't sleep cause i was thinking about jah. my bunny.. i miss him so much. WTF MILANI. i'm getting so irritated with myself. why couldn't i have been better for him? i need to step my pussy game up.

-next day..

today i will be productive. since ion do shit anyways.

today i bought new furniture, worked out, shipped orders , and sent 1000 emails. whew , a bitch is tired . i called my friend to see how he was doing. "yeaaaaa ighhhht". i said as he was on the phone. "aye hahah , wassup lani. you okay ma?" he said
"yeah i'm fine . i called to see how you were."
"im gucci , just ina studio vibing to beats". he stated.

we off the phone now cause he talk to much.

i'm now just going for a jog. like i usually do. i did 5 miles. im pretty sure my abs got abs now. i ran for a little more. every time i jog , i listen to hate will never win. stfu that shit fye n you cant lie.
x
x
x
i get a call from stokeley. i answered. "yea fat man". i spoke to him.

"wya , wyd". he told me. "nun ona jog". i said
"i knew it with yo healthy ass". he said laughing
"yeah bitch sumn you needa do". i told him back
"aye fuck you. i was just calling to see how you was doing ". he said. "yah im fine fatty. how are you" i said . "im vool. just keeping my head above water".
"good. cause nowa days we need that". "so what up with you and jah-" he got cut off by me hanging up .

shit ian got time for that talk.
•fuck
•no
•bitch

when i got ina house i get a call from stokeley. "yes- ". i got cut off by him screaming . "MILANI I THINK JAH WENT TO KILL HIMSELF. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO THE POOL OR SOMESHIT. HE TOLD ME IF HE WAS TO EVER COMMIT SUICIDE, HE'D GO TO A POOL." i hung up and went to the pool he was at. i already knew cause one day jah gave me a location to follow. i did , and it was that.

JAHSEH 's POV.

i walked to the pool. i just wanted to die. death sounds so fucking peaceful right now. i was swam around , floated. then i was gonna get out but i slipped and hit my head and fell back in the water..

MILANI 's POV.

when i was there , i got out my car and went to the pool. i seen jahseh's floating body in the water. just lifeless..

i hopped in and turned him over and got him out the deep end. i began feeling what jahseh was feeling. i couldn't breathe regularly anymore. i was loosing breaths faster. then i felt jahseh began to gain life back. i felt him try to get up. i was so weak. "take it away for me , take it away. that's what you're here for". those words are from my dad. he had cancer. he knew i could take pain away so he'd use me. i didnt take his pain tho. that's all that repeated in my head . "take it. take it away" i began to feel life leave my body.. goodbye i thought.

jah's pov.

i got out the pool. woozy asf. i thought i died. when i gained control again , i seen a figure in the pool. i got closer. and i seen milani. i jumped back in and got her and took her out the pool. i did chest pumps. but nothing happend. "cmon milani , fucking breathe!". i yelled. she didnt. i began to look at her face and reminisce about her. "im so sorry lani". i cried.

more chest pumps but nothing.

"oh lord please let me regain all the pain she took away from me .." i said. then , i began feel a pumping in my right arm. that's where milani punched me. then , it quickly went away..

"please dont take it away anymore lani."

heybitches.🥰 hope you enjoy this. sorry im trying to be more consistent in updating. this shit hard wtf mane. anyways. love you all and thank you so very much. all apreciated. love U ALL 3000 💛💛💛💛💛. myracle<3333333.