e l e v e n

MILANI'S POV.💔

today is my brother's funeral. i cannot stand to look at that casket. as the lady sung the song, tears began to fall. the memories struck my head. i miss my brother so much.
*play this sad ass song NOW.*

eventually, the time came for everyone to go up to the casket and pay respects.

i walked up to that casket. and i cried so bad. my poor bookie. i mumbled " i'm so sorry. i should of been there. i hate myself for it. i love you tay. you mean everything to me. rest up tavion".

with that being done i left away from the his body.
***

now, tuesday. thats is her funeral. my body hurts.
how come this had to happen to me?

i knew god had my side. i'm a very heavy believer in god. he's my everything.

soon enough jah came by my side hugging me. i needed that so bad. "hey baby". i said
"hey lani, how are you"? " numb".

i should of been there. i should of stayed a little more.

"dont blame yourself. this isnt your falut. things happen for a reason. and god has a way."

he was right. he always seems to make me see things better.

"i love you". i told him.
" i love you too bunny".

he's always calling me that. he know i hate that shit.
i playfully shoved him.

"what you wanna eat baby?" he asked me
"taco bell". i replied.
"yo ass LOVE that taco hell". he laughed.
i love him.

he went to go get the food and i tried to call him, but he left his phone. just then i get a call from his mother. i'm scared. i lighty say hello.

"hello, mrs cleo." i said shyly.
"hey sweetie. is jahseh there, i need to talk to him." she asked.

"no, he went to taco bell to get us food". i replied.
"oh okay. how are you? i heard what happened to your brother and bestie. you know i'm real sorry about that." she told.

"oh. thank you miss cleo. i really appreciate you."
"oh no problem sweetie. have a good day.
"you as well".

soon enough jahseh walks in.

"you're ma called." i said.
"what was she taking about?" he asked concerned.

"oh she was just saying sorry for my lost and stuff like that nothing to big. oh wait, she wanna talk to you so call her back." i told.

In a week, its mira's funeral. i feel like this is all my falut. i should of done something. i sighed.

"babyyyyyyyy" i cried.

"yeah lani"? he answered back.

"my tummy hurttttt". i moaned in sadness.

he began to rub it and kiss it. he kept rubbing then i dozed off. hell, i was sleepy and that felt nice.

i woke up to jahseh on the other side of me.

he's beautiful.

his phone began to ring, i checked and it was his ma.

"jahsehhh". i shook him.

"yes bae"? wassup? you good he asked in his raspy voice.

"you're ma ona phone". i spoke.

"he what? he said into the phone?
"alright, i'll be there to get him later.."
he hung up.

"Aiden wants to spend the night.." he began.
i loveeee aidennnnnn, omgggggg.

"he b-" i interrupted him.
"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"!! i said with so much excitement.

"i know you like aiden and all, but you gotta chill. you don't even be that happy to see me.". he joked but i know he was kinda serious which made me laugh.

"boy, dont say that. i love you more than everything." i said.

he smirked.

he pulled me closer to him and i fell so he was on top of me kinda.

IM SO SORRRYYYYYYY SKSKKSKSKSKS.

We began kissing.. passionately. obviously he knows to get my sweat part of my neck so i let out a small moan. he must've got turned on, cause he went lower.. and lower. he pulled my pants down. and took of my panties and began rubbing my clit.

in satisfaction, i rolled me eyes back. the more i moaned, he kept going faster and faster.

"F-fuck jahseh, i'm gonna cum". i moaned.

then he stopped.

"jah, what the hell are you doing?" i asked almost out of breath.

"remember that time you left me hard, yeaaa i got you back. stop playing so much and stuff like this wouldn't happen." he laughed.

i put back on my panties and pants mad asf.

like why would he do that. he know damn well he could finish this shit. BROOOO. now i'm wet and shit. UGHHH i hate him.

i walked clean past him. he got me fucked up. gone leave me like that. i should beat his stanking ass. ughhh he blow me.

"so now you mad at me?" he asked

ian say shit to him. he know what he did.

i walked passed him him again. he grabbed my writst.

"what nigga damn". i said irritated.

"you know damn well i wanted you to keep going and you leave me like that. you overly bogus". i spat

he laughed hard. a lil to hard to the point i got mad.

"see you think everything funny bro". i said finna cry cause he play to damn much.

"my bad, ma. i had to get you back." he assured me.

"ok. whatever ". i only said.

"gimme a kiss". he told me.

i gave him lil peck and walked away. fucking fine ass 4'11 sexy brownskin bitch.

i gotta get his ass back bro.

heeeeyyy bitchessss and niggggaaaas. 🦋🦋🦋

sooooo, school got me f'ed up. so thats why i'm taking breaks on the book.😔😔 IM SORRY. BRO. i got SOME juicy CHAPS COMING. YALL GON BE LIKE "OH SHIT I-"
just WAIT. its coming. antywayssss, enjoy this chap. and i love you guyss💕💕💕💍💍'