t e n

heey bitchess.🧞‍♀️ whats newww.💰

Mira's POV.

so, me and lani got into a huge argument. i thought i was speaking facts.. but i think i might of went to far.
FLASHBACK...
" you dont trust anyone because of what your dad did to you. you letting jahseh take advantage of your body. you were a virgin untill you let jahseh fuck. your dad raped you and now you just going out and doing this? you're a whore. you gave your body to him way to early. fuck you bitch i never wanna see you AGAIN.
***********flashback overr duudess!*****

oh my goodness, just thinking about that makes me feels so bad. why would i say that? she probably hates me right about now. i'm gonna try to talk to her about it. but i feel she's just gonna push me away.. she has every right to look at me differently. i betrayed her. i lost her trust. everything went down hill from there. i hate myself... i always fuck things up. i might even kill myself. my dad has raped me too. i'm so supremely  that she didnt say that... all the pain im going through is just so horrible.. i'm gonna do it. my mom died and those thoughts just came in my head... i went to a abandoned building i always used to go to... i went to the window, tied to rope up, put it around me neck. "i'm coming ma". i knew she heard it too... i jumped. i began to feel my eyes get heavy my heart started to slow down. and everything went black..

Milani's POV.

i decided to turn on the news and tried to call my brother but he didn't answer. i asked jahseh to and got no answer either.. thats weird. while i was watching the news my heart died. *the news*
"today on fox 4, we have some terrible news. two people has died today. one teen names tavion stewart has been pronounced dead. we also had another named jahmira james has committed suici-".

instantly tears started to rush down my eyes.. i called jah in. "j-j-jahseh". i sobed he came in fast as ever.
"why are you crying".
"my brother and m- mira have been pronounced d-dead". i tried to get out.
he came over and laid my head in his chest while i sobed in it.

liked by xxxtentacion, and 1,000,ooo others.
milani jai. rest easy tavion. i love you so much. you were my everything. i will keep you praises in my heart. sleep well bubbie. rest in heaven. #LLT🕊💔

comments

theslumpgod: man. im so sorry. 2 in ONE day? my condolences to you man. i'm coming over.

user 5: sorry milani. rest up tavion.

my heart is so broken. its like i just told tavion i loved him the other day. and mira. lord knows she didnt mean what she said. i know she didnt. as im thinking tears just keep pouring down my face. i needed to call mom. *dialing her number *

mom: hey baby.
me: hey ma. have you seen the news?
mom: no. you okay baby?
me: look at the news ma.
ma: okay stink.

she turned it on.

and all i heard were sobs.

"no, no not my baby". is all she said. i couldn't stand to hear her like that. so i hung up instantly. thats just hurts my body. i have to find out who did this. why would some one bring such hurt to me and my family. maybe i should sleep the pain away.
**********in her dream********
"girl, wake up damn we finna go somewhere". mari said.
"where must we be going? i asked.
"issa surprise". she chucked.
"girl, where is we going"? i asked once again.
"aint that why they call it a "surprise"? she asked joking

"yeah whatever "..

we pulled up to tgif fridays. when we walked in i seen my brother. with angel wings on.
i run up to him.
"w- w-why do you have these on"? i began to cry.
"i earned them. i'm okay bookie. im happy now. my pain has been released." he hugged me and said "i love you bookie". then mira said "i love you also amd i'm sorry for everything..." before i could say anything they flew back into the sky.
*****end of her dreaming.*****

liked by xxxtentacion, and 99,973 other people

milani.jaii i don't have words. the love i had for this girl is limitless. rest up bestie. i'm so sorry. i should of forgave you. i know you didnt mean it. im sorry i couldn't save you. long live stink.

comments

theslumpgod: damn. this shit is crazy. sorry for you lost. my condolences. long live mira.

liar: im so sorry. fly high gorgeous.

user 3: OMGG NOOO.😭😭 sorry lani. rest in peace beautiful.

i'm so sad. i wish there was a reset button for life.. im so broken. why did this happen to me? there has to answer, it shouldn't of never went down this way.

my life is broken and no one can repair it.