t w e l v e

hey guyyss! im sorry for not updating🥴. i will do it more now. im having good ideas how to write it. soooo my cloutsuckers, i will do my all for you guys. so enjoy this. i love you guys🥰😔! be safe n live life.🐘

Today is the day i bury my bestfriend. my sister. this is so crazy. my heart aches. why me. i just wonder, what could i have done.

When we arrived, she had a open casket. She looked beautiful. i had wrote something for her so i went up to the alter.

"Dear bestfriend, you may not be with my physically, but you are here with me mentally,and emotionally. You probably cannot hear me at the moment ". i said on a verge of tears. "i loved you like you were my blood sister. you were. i just can't believe you're gone. forever. nothing will ever be the same. i will always love you. you live thru me and in me. I hope you in Gods place behaving yourself. Rest in peace, Jah'mira. We love you". I spoke in full blone tears.
***

When me and jahseh got home, we decided to watch a movie to get my mind off things.. just what i needed.

"i love you, Jahseh. I honestly just wanna say thank you for everything. you are truly appreciated. i never thought i'd ever have a person care about me like you do. i might not be the best girlfriend, but i will try harder for you. for us." i spoke.

He stared at me for a minute. then spoke.

"Milani, i love you more than myself. when geneva did what she did to me, i thought i'd never find love again. i felt so lonely, depressed, damaged. untill you came and healed me. So, no. Thank you, beautiful. for everything. A jhit needed you.

As we watched incredibles two, he layed on my chest then, i heard the little light snores escape from his mouth. He's so perfect.

I had to go to the bathroom, so i tried to get up but his grip tightened around me. "where you going?" he asked. "to the bathroom". i replied giggling.

once i got there, i decided to call my mom. i haven't talked to here in a long time. i miss that crazy lady.

when i dialed, she picked up on the first ring.

"hey poohbear", how are you?
"hey mommy". yes i still call her that, hop off my clit.
"i'm fine." "how about yourself?" "oh baby, i'm fine. "how are things with you and Jahseh". she asked me.
"things are perfect, just how i want them to be.
"good. she replied back. "when you gon come see yo mama". she laughed. "Soon ma, i miss you're crazy self. "i'm not crazy yet". we both giggled.
"Soooo, when you gone give ya mama a grandbaby! she said. "Maaaaaa!" i yelled laughing.
"what i know you and jahseh be having sex girl, yall not slick." she said.

"Well, i have been feeling a little woozy and nauseous and things like that". i said.
"WHAAAT"! she yelled. "Baby, YOURE DEFINITELY PREGNANT OH MY GOODNESS "! she yelled. "mommy, noooo. at least ion think". i told. "ima be over there tomorrow and we gonna get that testtt." she told me. "lol okay ma. get some sleep, i love you." "i love you too baby, goodnight.
"night."

When i went back into the front room, Jahseh was still sleep, so i tried to get back in the same position we were in and i was hungry so maybe he wanted food too.. "babyyyyyyyyy". i exaggerated.
"yes". he muffled into the couch.
"im hungryyyyyy". i said like a baby. he hates when i do this because he knows im stubborn and will always get my way with him. "okay well go eat". he told me. "i wannnnt pizza huuut!" "when i order can you go pick it upppp". i said. "baeeee, come on now." he said. "pleaseee". i whined. "okay. you lucky a jhit hunger too." he said. i smiled. "you already know what i want right?" i asked seeing if he remembered.
"yea, half pepperoni and sausage ". he said.
"oooooouuu baby, you know me.
"duh". he replied thinking he the shit.

after we ate, i wanted to take a picture cause i needed a new lock screen for my phone.

"baby, cmon we finna take some pictures." i said.
"ughh, i hate taking pictures , you know that". he complained. "pleaseeeeee". i whined. "fine". he said.

i didnt like any of the other ones but one caught my eye.

"Baby, omg this is so cute

"Baby, omg this is so cute. this is definitely finna be my new lock screen." i said. "not gonna lie, this shit if fye asf. send it." he told me.

all of a sudden i started to feel weak and get a headache. then, a wave a of vomiting hit me. i ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up. jahseh was there to hold my hair back.

"you okay? you out here throwing up and shit". he laughed.

"yeah im fine, just probably the food". i said.

later that day, i still felt weird but i didnt throw up again.

Jahseh's POV.

Lani and i were taking pictures, then she just ran to the bathroom to throw up. i was there to hold hair back and things. i swear man, i really hope she's pregnant. We've been having unprotected sex and things like that, so maybe she's pregnant. if she is im going to be so happy.

i was shooken out of my thoughts by Lani talking to me. "baby, ima run to the store to get some medicine, on feel good". she told me. "aight , feel better , ma . " i said back.

LANI's POV🧜🏽‍♂️.

truthfully , i was really here to get snacks . and a prego test . i really hope im pregnant. i really wanna start a family with Jah. he's my all. and i really wanna build with him. i was knocked out of my thoughts from they lady telling me my total .

"12.99". she said in a new york accent.

"thank you . " have a nice day." i said.

when i made it home , i went to the bathroom fast asf . i went to the toilet and peed on the stick and waited for my results . i was so anxious and happy.

"God, please." i prayed.

just then , jah walked in.
"you oka-". he stopped.

"BABY, ARE YOU PREGNANT!" he yelled.

cliffhanger assholez🤪🤪 ! what y'all think finna happen ?! let me know you're feedback n thoughts !💚 i love you all , and thank you so much. you guys are great. kissezzzz💙!