f i v e

when i woke up, i had a massive headache. i looked at my phone to see a bunch of texts and calls from ski, mira, and jah. i put my phone down and went to get some pain medicine. i checked the medicine cabinet grabbed the advils and a water bottle. i decided to text mira and say i'm home so she wouldn't worry. me:
i'm home.
mira: thank goodness. i was so worried about you.
me: don't be. i'm fine.
mira: sure you are i'm coming over.
within minutes she arrived. i went to unlock the door. "hello". i said in a low tone.
"hi milani. oh goodness you don't look so good."
i wanted to give him my everything. was i not good enough for him? was i to ugly? i don't understand.
my phone began to ring. it was Jahseh.
what? i answered
lani, please let me explain. i heard the sorrow in his voice.
continue. i said.
"all this what happened was to see if you really liked me and had feels for me. and obviously you do. i wanted to see if you would beat a hoe ass for me. and you did. and i regret everything. "
"come over". is all i said.
soon i hear knocks at the door.
i open it to see jah and stoke.
"stokeley fucking clevon goulburne if you knew about this shit im beating that ass. just know im fucking body slamming you." i said seriously.
me and jahseh went into a separate room.
" so, truth is jahseh. i really do like you and i have feelings for you and, i was afraid you didnt feel the same way. i just jealousy get to me. i will understand if you dont feel the same way." i said.
"Milani, there is nothing or no one who can take the spot i have for you. i also feel the same way. i did this to see how you really felt. and i'm sorry 1000 times. forgive me, please".
"i'll see" was all i said.
but don't get to comfortable. i added.
soon... he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss. i kissed back tho, cause bitchhhhh.
"i said dont get to comfortable".
"ight ma". he said with a smirk.
****at school****
"bye momma".
"bye bye baby, see you soon.
with that being said i left out.
today, i decided to meet up with jahseh, we was in florida and it was hot as fuck, so i had this on.

when we walked in the school, we meet up with stoke and mira and some other people i don't know.
"heeeeey guyssssss" i said to mira and stoke. "i'm sorry who are you guys". i said in a sweet tone. "I'm Micheal, But you can call me Trippie. Trippie Red, Or Red. Dont reall matter" he said. "And Im Gazzy, But You Can Call Me Pump Tho". "im coolie, aint ain saying my real name". i laughed. it was first period, and we had all the classes with the new people we just met. obviously, i set by jah, mira and stoke.
"Who told you to come out side looking this damn fine"? jah asked me. "this aint nothing, bye".
"Milani, are you kidding me,*he stands me up* you look bad asf". "hell yeah she do". coolie replies.
"aye nigga, this aint that. watch what you say to my girl". "damn nigga, okay shit".
I JUST GOT FUCKING TURNED ON. JAHSEH COME GET THIS SHIT. i instantly turned to mira and she game me a bitchhhhhhhhh, oooooo okayyyyy getcho daddy look. i was shooken out of my thoughts by jah. "whatchu smiling for"? he asked me. "nothing" i said smiling. He smirked.
*********At Lunchhhh*********
i went straight to the bathroom to see how big my ass looked, everyone was staring, so i had to go see.
i came back to see this curly haired bitch tryna be by jahseh. i went up to her and said "ummm, excuse me hun? you lost sweets?" "no, this my man the fuck" oh your man? "geneva get the fuck away ion want you no fucking more". jahseh nearly yelled. "you wasnt saying that last night". she teased. mira tried holding me back but that shit wasnt working. i instantly went over to her seat and dragged her naked mole-rat looking ass out her seat. and began beating her ass. i couldnt do it much cause jahseh's had came around my waistline and grabbed the fuck out of me. he threw me to the ground. and picked up that bitch. what the fuck i thought. i seen that, and instantly grabbed my shit. and left out that school. when i got there i had to calm down before i fucked some shit up. ignored all calls. even my moms. but she texted me.
👸🏽:girl, what the heck aint you answering this phone?"
me:sorry ma i went to cook something and left my phone up here.
👸🏽: okay baby. you good everything ok?
me: yes mama.
👸🏽: okay sweetz. i love you have a good day.
me: love you too, you too.
i decided to power my phone off cause i didnt want to here shit from NOBODY.
i watched anime on netflix. with that doing, i took a nap. what a long day.