t h i r t e e n.

MILANI's POV🍯.
"BABY , ARE YOU PREGNANT? Jahseh Shouted.
i began to look at the test , and almost instantly i began to cry. Just then , jahseh lift me up and put me in his arms . "its okay baby , we can keep trying ". he told me as i began to sob.

—-

Since i was still sad and depressed about me not being pregnant , Jahseh decided to take me somewhere.

"come on , i wanna take you somewhere." he announced.

"where". i pouted.
"just know , it's beautiful. well atleast to me .
"ughh , fine. lets go". i insisted.

the ride to where ever were we going , was beautiful and the sunset started to come. everything was gorgeous . We started to go through the woods, then we cane up to something that looks like a hill. We arrived and the car came to a complete stop. jah got out the car and come to open my door for me. i got out and we walked to the hill and we were by the edge.

" this is what i call MAKEOUTHILL". jahseh stated.
"its so beautiful". i said honestly and genuinely .

"i know right , i come here to clear my mind , and just relax." Jahseh said.
i got closer to him and layed my head on his shoulder.

PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDERRRRRRR , WHISPER IN MY EARRR , BABBYYYYY. im sorry it had to be done.

"baby , i love you. i know i give you a hard time and im really sorry for that. i know you be trying you're best and i really appreciate that. so i just wanna say thank you".

"oh babygirl , you don't gotta apologize. i know i may give you a heard time but we gon get through everything ma. we forever". jahseh replied.
i love this man..

*later that daay.*

i wanted everyone to come over so we can have a lil get together. jah called his friends , and i called mine. i really dont have many. at times like this i miss my mira bae. ugh lord knows i miss my bestie.

i got dressed and i decided to put on some simple, not to dressy. i set the camera up so it can take the picture itself.

 i set the camera up so it can take the picture itself

milani.jai : yes socks n dress. probably? solve it sis.
liked by xxxtentacion and 55,837 others.
comments;
xxxtentacion : mines 🖤💍.
mikey.x :😍😍
theslumpgod: in laww 🥵.
liar: ugly bitch.
replying to "liar": butcho nigga like me 😎.
user 33 : DAMMMMMN TEA SIS TEA.

the door bell rang and everyone came in and me and jahseh greeted them.

"hellllo my felllllo niggersss". i said happy.
they are really like family man ..
jahseh dabbed up everyone , and i gave everyone a hug.

"it smell like sex in here , yall been fucking "?
i nudge ski.
"ski what the hell ". i said laughing
"you a nut". jahseh said.
a girl hit stokeley . "so you not gonna introduce me nigga". the girl said. "no what , i'll do it on my own.
"hello everyone, my name is kahnari. and i'm stokeley's girlfriend". she spoke. "hi , i'm sorry sorry for not introducing myself. "im Milani. but you can call me yani. And this is jahseh , my husband. he smiled at my choice of words. and this is ming , "wassup". he spoke. tank , "yuur". he damn near shouted. isaiah , "yooo". he said ina raspy voice.

"it is a pleasure meeting all of you ". she stated.
then she sat down.
"ayo im hungry asf". ski said .
"nigga , when are you not hungry you fagget". said jahseh. "nigga fuck you ". ski said laughing.
"yall down for pizza". i asked
"hell yeah". they all say in unison which made me laugh like hell. "whatchall want". i asked laughing.
"just pep n sas."? i asked them.
"yeah daas cool , anything with me cool tbh.".
"yeah i bet fatass ". i said playfully to ski.
"getcho girl X". ski said
"why , for telling the truth"? Jah said back to ski.
"mane fuck yall ". ski said.

a little bit later the pizza arrived, and when i tell you ski got up so damn fast and zoomed to that damn door. "damn nigga , can i pay". i asked
"shid , i'll pay for you". he hurried

x
x
x

soon then everyone went home , and it was just me and jahseh.

"i had a good time". jahseh spoke from the kitchen.
"me too , its good to have them around. family". i said. "bae , im sleepy asf ". jah stated. "me too , dont be snoring tonight either ". i said as we made it up the stairs.

before i knew it , jahseh was sound asleep , and i was on my way. then i get a call from an unknown number.. "hello?". i said.
"you have 7days to leave jahseh and get over him.'if you dont there will be consequences ". geneva evilly spoke. then the phone hung up.