6- t e e n

Jahseh's POV.

mane , im still so pissed off of what geneva did. how fucking dare she threat my girl like that.

X is out and aint no putting him away.

Milani begans to walk down the stairs . "i invited a few people over she said". in a sweet tone.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN? WHY DONT YOU EVER FUCKING ASK ME ?! THIS IS NOT JUST YOUR HOUSE." i screamed at her. she got so scared.

"jahseh , i'm sorry i didnt know you would get this upset with me". she said crying. "NAH , FUCK OUT OF HERE. YOU DID THIS SHIT PLENTY OF TIMES NOW MILANI. YOU NEVER FUCKING ASK ME. G-SHIT YOU CAN LEAVE WITH ALLAT." i screached at her.    now she is in full blown tears now.  "jahseh , what the hell has gotten into you. why are you like this". she said sobbing. she tried hugging me , but i dodged her. "jahseh!" she cried. what did i do wrong , why are you yelling at me like this?"
"if you cant take it get the fuck out".

LANI's POV.

i came downstairs to jahseh literally hollering at me for bring a few friends over. like , he never did this before. he just continues to yell and yell at me. like what did i do. "if you cant take it , GET THE FUCK OUT". he tells me. i did just that. i got my keys , and left out door. i called my mother sobbing.

**the call**

my bubba🦋: hey baby , wassup ? you okay
me: no ma , can i come over and i will talk to you about everything.
my bubba🦋: okay baby. and of course. you dont ever have to ask to come. this is still your house.
me: okay. see you ina bit.

i arrived at my ma house , and unlocked the door.
my mother  mediately came into my arms. "talk to me baby". im here now. "jahseh just yelled at me for bringing a friend over and he never gets mad when i bring people . its like mixed personalities. he was just yelling and yelling and it just really hurt my feelings , cause i felt as i did something bad". i explained to her". "oh baby , dont be sad maybe he needs to be tested , dont worry hun im pretty sure everything's gonna be okay when you go back. if not , you are always welcome to come back home baby". she told me. that put warmth in my heart. gotta love my mommy..

liked by theslumpgod,dj scheme and 667,657 others

Milani.Jai want you're love, call me when you can ..

comments
theslumpgod : okay sis 💗🥰🦋
lilskies:😍😍😍😍😍 damn ma if you wasnt x girl you'd be minez. sike ass i miss you bestie!
user654: x dont fucking like you thot.
Milani.Jai replying to user 654: oh LMFAO.

i get a call from jah.

"hello". i said stuffed up.
"baby , im so sorry i dont know what got into me , i was just so mad about what geneva did i took it out on you". im sorry". please come back home".
"ok jahseh , stop talking like that you sound like a lil biach". i told him chuckling. "ite mama , see u soon".

*home*

as soon as i walked in , he scooped me off my feet and wrapped me around him. "i missed you". he told me in his raspy voice. "i missed you too jah". i kissed him passionately. then , he put me on couch and started sucking on my neck leaving me purple everywhere.

{and when you blue , im red. i wanna kiss you're neck and make you purple all over}

when began going at it, then he  whispered in my ear "you ready for daddy". that sent chills down my spine. hell yeah im ready. "yes daddy". i replied. he set him self up in my entrance. and put in going slow at first. "stop teasing me ". i started to get frustrated with him. he put it in and completed banged into to.

"fuck". i moaned.

"what's my name". jahseh asked sternly so i knew he was serious. i can barley talk so wtf. " dad- mmm fuck". i moaned as he continued to give me back shots. "ian gon ask you again lani , WHAT's MY FUCKING NAME." he yelled. "daddy ughhhh". i said moaning and completely out of breath. now , we were in my front entrance. he shoved his self into me. i was flexing my walls so it'll tease him. "stop the shit ". he warned me. i did it again . "i said fucking stop". he went deeper which was i wanted and he knew. he strokes became sloppy and he pulled out nutted in my mouth. i cleaned up and got in the bed tired asf. ugh god this man does me so good.

bich yes . umm hi lol. comment you're feed back. someone voted for the personality change so yeah thats that. goodnight sweeties. im trying for your guys! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. love yall byeee🦋. -liarvert.