9 - t e e n

jahseh's pov.

please dont take it away anymore lani.

i'm so upset with myself . how could i let her save me. after all i did to her. now she's in a coma. this could've been my coma. but i let her take my pain away. she should've left me how i was. lifeless..

"uh , mister onfroy. it's time for you to leave her now". i kissed her forehead and left out. i officially hate myself.

we skiipin shit cuz

i went over to my momma house cause she the only one who can make me feel better. other than my bubby.

i began telling my mama how i felt and how shitty i've been doing. "awn baby . dont worry about it. she's gonna be perfectly fine". she spoke to me so tranquillity. "thanks momma." i gave her a kiss and left back to my house.

the doctors said i can visit her again.. so that's what ima do. i feel so empty. this was meant for me . not lani.

*arives at the hospital *

i stare at her with all these breathing tubs connected to her and all these IV'S. i grab her hand.. hoping for a response. suddenly , i feel a movement of her feet and her hand reacting to mine. she's breathing on her own again. i immediately call the doctor's and tell her the activity she just did. "DOCTORS!" i yell.

they came rushing in as fast as they can . "what's the problem the lady spoke"? "uh.. i felt her hand grab mine and she's breathing on her own now"! i said running out of breathe. "she definitely is".. the doctor said smiling with the face of completion. "i knew she'd make it.. she's a soldier". the doctor briefly spoke out loud.

i sat on the bed just staring at her thinking about all we've been through. then.. she fluttered her eyes open.. i was in shock. i grabbed her face and kissed her. she looked in shock and kissed back recognizing my lips. she pulled her face back. "j-jahseh". she spoke with her voice shaking. "w-what happened? why am i connected to all these IV'S and tubes."?

*tells the story *

"i'm glad i saved you". she said to me. that really hit me man. "although, i don't really remember anything. i remember going going to the pool. then everything was a blur". she told me.
-ifeelhorrible.

i'm in full depression mode. music helps but only for a certain amount of time. no one understands. and i feel as if they never will. why did i let her save me.
-that's when a brilliant idea popped in my head.
ima make a song called "save me". and i'm explain everything and how i feel. might as well drop this whole "17" album.

-milani's pov.

the doctor's told me i can leave tomorrow and i'm pretty hyped about that . miss jah. and my mama.
speaking of that pretty lady , she's here to see me.
"hey baby". she told me about to cry. "hey momma" i said. "i ju- just hate to see you like this. i'm going to spend the night here so we can leave together tomorrow." she said gently. -we hugged.

—— next day bitches.

    " you have a good one sweetie." one of the doctors told me. she gave me a little wink as me and momma left. uh. i'ma miss her.

     "alright momma. see you later. i'll call you. ok?
"i love you pretty lady.'
   "love you more baby call me if anything ".

as soon as i saw jah i froze. i fell in love all over again. i ran to him and he scooped me up off of my feet. feels good to be back. home.

i still havent let go of jah yet. he'll be okay.
"babyyyyy". i whined. "yes mama".
*talking in bby voice *

"can you pleaseeeeeeeeeee come cuddle with me. i feel alone." i said knowing i was gonna get my way.
"anything for you princess."
-sat for hours and watched boondocks-

i was dozing off on jahseh , then suddenly i heard the door bell ring i got up to open the door. but no one was there. so wtf .

then there was a second time . i opened it and said "look mf's who ever playing can really stop-" without finishing my sentence i was snached away and my mouth was covered and something was shot into me before i could call for jahseh.

jahseh's point of view.

i woke up to see the door wide open and milani gone off me. something didnt feel right. but there was a note right next to me reading " hey bb. i just went for a late night run , i'll be right back. love you bb. -lani <3.

mane. wtf this shit do not feel right. milani will never leave without telling me . something going on. i got in my car and started to trace where she was. it was coming up as "no signal". i'm getting fucking mad. i know someone has her. i don't like when people fucking fuck with her. guess it's that time.

milani's pov.

i woke up with very very blury visual appearances.
then when my vision came back , i seen geneva standing over me. "what the fuck do you want from me." i spoke her. she smirked and kneed me in my face. i spit blood from my mouth. me tied up , i cannot do shit. i just wish jahseh was here to rescue me.

"didnt i say i dont want you talking to him you stupid bitch". she kneed me again. blood flying from my mouth. my vision was getting blurry again but i seen of glimpse of what look like jahseh from where i am. my vision kept going in and out but it was clear to see that it was jahseh.

he hit one if the men in the head and knocked them out and hid behind one of the walls so geneva wouldn't see. he so smart.

she walked in that direction but he was to quit and made it behind the wall and untied me.

then one of guys came behind me and put a gun to head and one aimed at jah and me. God please don't let me die like this.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER OR I'LL SHOOT!" the man yelled.

he pulled the trigger and shot the gun.

hey guyssss🌻🌻🌻'

feels so good to be back. missed y'all and this book.

i'm back too mf's . thanks for sticking with me.

love yall🧚🏽‍♀️. -myracle.🦋

don't forget feed back . 🥰

       who got shot?🤷🏽‍♀️