s e v e n

in my bones i felt like today was gonna be a good day. since i was suspended, i called mira.
******on ft call******
me: yo mira miraaaaa!
mira: heyy loveee, i miss you wtf.
me: i miss you too im so boreddd. come over after mane.
mira: bet, fasho. jahseh got a surprise for you t-
before she could say anything she was cut off by jahseh hanging up the phone.
to be honest, this low-key exciting. what did daddy get me.
i tried calling his cell, and he didn't answer. i called mira again. and stoke didnt answer. somethings up and i knew it.

i told my ma what happend, and she told me i was a crazy bitch😭. i guess i deserved that. i told her why, and she said i was a crazy bitch again. ha, gotta lover her.

So, i got in the shower and put on something casual ig.. then i went to the gas station and took a few flicks for the gram cause like yeah.

 then i went to the gas station and took a few flicks for the gram cause like yeah

liked by xxxtentacion, and 88,536 other people
milani.jai  heey guys.💔😹 just randomly model at a gas station but.. what's vool you guys?🥶
view all 11,444 comments
mira.kai 😍💍!
xxxtentacion we need to talk.. im coming over.

replying to xxxtentacion: ight. whatever.

with that being said, i mediately heard my door bell ring, i was home alone so i couldn't be my ma, so it was jahseh. i opened the door letting him in.

"come in" i say in a raspy voice.
he proceeds into my house.
"first lani, i just want to start off with saying i'm sorry. bitches be all up on me to make you mad. and i'm sorry for that, it wont happen again." "Making sure of that" *he continued * would you be my girlfriend Milani? WHEW CHILLAY WHEN HE SAID THAT, MY WHOLEEE MOOD CHANGED. "Oh my goodness yes jahseh! YESSS" i said in complete happiness.

"yo for real? he said in excitement
"YESS NIGGGGGAAAA" i said back.
with that being said he pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. "yo you tryna watch anime? he shly asks like i dont see him watching this shit all day. "yeah". i said laughing.
i got sleepy so i laid my head on his chest.
"awnnn, look at my lil baby". he joked.
"shut up". he began rubbing his fingers thru my hair then i just dozed off in his chest.

I woke up to the feel of arms around my waist i panicked but i remember jah was here. then, i heard the door bell ring, i tried getting up but his grip tightened. "bae, let me up someone is at the door". he did as told, when i opened the door too see a that hoe i dragged. "now, wtf you want hoe". i asked already getting aggravated. "i- jus- i just wanna speak with jah- jahseh". she stuttered.
"And why in the hell would i let you do that?" i asked looking at her in a really bitch face.  jahseh began to rise from the couch we fell asleep on. "geneva, what the fuck you doing here, you've been blowing up my phone WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT." he yelled.

"Jah, i still love you i know you still love me too. you can't forget everything we been through". she sobs.
"Do you have anything else to say before i shut the door"? i said loosing my temper from the presence of this whore. she gave me pictures witch looked like pictures you get from the doctor when your pregnant. " i thought i'd give you these." she silently said and left. i closed the door literally shaking from what i am seeing. "jahseh, what the fuck is this?" i showed him.
"i- don't know man, she be lying. she steady wanna get- nevermind."
"Speak."
Geneva, She is the whole reason why i went to jail. for nothing. she claimed i beat her while she was "pregnant". That's why i never believe her, i lost all trust from her. She will never gain it back. Cause i know that i didnt beat her. Her father is a police so obviously he will believe her. So, Dont even believe want she says cause she's lying to make you mad."

i mediately believed him cause i felt where he was coming from. "just no more slip up's". i said.
with that being said , i went back to sleep drowing in a whole bunch of thoughts.. what a day.