f i f t e e n

Jahseh's POV.🦋

Milani has been acting very weird lately.. like she jumps when i talk to her and she flinches alot now. i hope she's okay and i find what happend. if a fuck nigga did this , they ass is mine. and i might have to let X out.

Milani's POV🥵.

i feel like writing this in bold shit idk why

i really hope jahseh doesn't think anything.. i should just go home and tell him. i got our food and headed home..

when i got there, jahseh was laying on the couch watching tv. he jumped up so quick that i almost chucked. "hey ma , where have you been ? he hugged me. i went to go get food". i laughed. he sat me down. " i need to talk to you.. you're been acting weird. why?" he asked me.. here we go i said in my head.

"a week ago , geneva threated me to fall out of love with you , and if i didnt she said there would be consequences.." i told jahseh.

"she did what?" he asked pissed off.

"i've been trying to tell you , but i was afraid of you actions.. ". i replied

"yeen neen gotta worry anymore.. its finna be handled..".

then i seen his eyes flicker turing blackish kinda .. split personalities? i thought.

then jahseh went upstairs to make a phone call..

all i heard was ..... " by tomorrow, snappy".

i was kinda afraid then amazed of what jahseh will do for me. i just hope he doesn't do anything retarded..

Stokeley 's POV.

AHHHHH HIT YALL ASS WITH A DIFFERENT PO FUCKING V BAHAHAHAHAAH.

i get a call from jahseh talking about we gotta handle some business so i got excited cause we havent did this shit in the longest.

he told me that geneva dumb ass was tryna get to his girl n shit if the didnt break up which was stupid asf cause they in love and shit and they not leaving each other. that bitch just plain dumb. so , we called our other homies like bhris , tank , and the rest on MEMBER$ ONLY.  i told them the business and the got right to it tracking where geneva was and her whereabouts..
we still dont know if we wanna put milani in the mix to fuck shit up with uss .

Jahseh's POV.

i began to turn to X but i had to go back to jahseh really quick cause milani was talking to me.
"hey baby , where you going? "
she asked me.
of couse i cannot tell her the truth .. fuck fuckkk. "uh , nothing just going to hang out with ski n the bros. she can tell when im lying but she dosent even say anything.. instead i get a "okay stay safe baby , i love you." huh? i thought. "love you too ma."

when we made it to where we were going , which was out where basement when shit goes down ..

geneva was tied up ,duck tape on her mouth trying to scream for help..

"Jahseh please , i'm begging you , i'm sorry!" she yelled but i can tell she wasn't genuine, she just wants to get out the situation but im not gonna let her. "why the fuck are you fucking with my bitch ? huh? aylya me and you are done ! i dont fuck with you anymore, you foul asf! mane , all i gotta say is leave me and my girl ALONE.". i screamed not regretting a single word. "do what you have to do ".. i said to the rest of the guys. then i heard faint screaming ..

when i got home , milani was at the house with some new girl. must've found an new friend .. "hey baby , she jumped on me .
"hey bae , who dis? "oh my bad. lemme introduce myself ." this new girl said . "im Kahnari 🦋." she said in a nicely pleaded voice. "nice to meet you". i said.

MILANI's PO FUCKING V.

my friend left , and it was just me and jahseh home.. i really hope he doesn't see these scars on me. "hey baby". she calls to me. "yes". i replied. "something weird happened, i had a fatass mark on my arm it hurt like a bitch. and now i look , that bitch gone". he told me. okay now i'm shaking in my fucking boots. should i tell him? "baby , uh this has been something i wanted to tell you. i have a gift of taking peoples pain away. so that scar on your arm in now .. mine". i said. "are you serious". he asked me. yes". wanna see".

"yes , i do. cause you be with the fuck shit. she said laughing. but i was serious asf LMFAO.

"i went to the kitchen, and got a knife. i want you to lighty slice your arm with this". "okayy". he said. he did it. "did it hurt?" i asked. "hell nah". then i winced in pain when i showed hit the cut on my arm." "YOOOOO WTF". BABY YOU GOT POWERS ?!". he yelled. "no mf , just a gift. now come clean my cut". i laughed. "shid now i gotta be careful with hurting myself". he laughed.

when he cleaned my cut , we went to bed. but i know something bad gon happen. and its included with geneva.. fucking whore.

AYEEEEEE , how yall like it. let me know! kisses 🦋🦋🦋🦋. love you all. thank you. byeeee.