Chapter Three

"attention passengers: please gather all belongings and carry-on's and put them in the proper area.We will be landing at Heathrow Airport shortly. Thank you for flying with us at United Airways."

"Oh gosh, what time is it?" I thought.

"10:45?!" I said looking at my phone. 

I had slept awhile.

I grabbed my bags and made my way to the airport for what felt like the millionth time. 

I made my way to the baggage claim and grabbed my bags. 

after I grabbed my bags, I looked over to my right to a man holding a sign that said "Myers" on it.

Must be for me. 

"Are you Delilah Myers?" He asked me. 

"Yes, I am." I said enthusiastically.

"Great, i'll take your luggage and we'll be on our way." He said taking my things.

"Oh, please let me take some of it too." I said. 

I didn't want him to carry all of that.

"Oh, I insist., it's too heavy for you to carry." He said with a strong accent.

What a nice guy!

"Ah, here's our taxi." He said with a grin.

"Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself; I'm Dean, Dean Andrews." He said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you...uh so i'm assuming you work for Super Records, right?" 

"Yes, I'm Mr.Hampton's assistant. I'm here to help you get settled into living here and getting comfortable with the area." He said.

"Ah, cool. Thanks for helping me."

"No problem."

Half an hour later:

"Looks like we're here." Dean said. 

"Wow. This is nice." I said peering at the neighborhood. 

"Your new flat is in this neighborhood." He said.

"Flat?" I said confused.

"Oh, I mean apartment. I forgot you yanks don't say that." He said laughing. 

He turned the key and opened the door. 

"Oh wow." I said observing my new apartment.

"You like it?" He said laughing.

"Like it? I love it! "

This place is nicer than my house! 

The place was furnished fully with a full bath, kitchen with marble top, two couches and cool chair, a flat screen t.v., cool shag carpet. My bedroom was amazing! it had blue walls, a walk-in closet, a big bed. The next room was incredible! It  looked to be a sound proof room with a computer in it for me! A microphone, amp, and guitar stands were set  up for me already. They mean't business. 

"I can't believe this!" I said astonished.

"Glad you like it. Well, i'll leave the rest to you. You're probably exhausted."

Come to think of it, I was very tired. I was jet lagged.

"Okay, thanks for help me, Dean!" I said.

"No problem. Catch you later!" He said leaving the room.

This isn't bad so far. I have a great apartment, friendly people, but what's next? 

I hope they like me...

I had a lot on my mind, but I was too tired to think.

Author's Note: readers, I know this is a very short chapter, but the next one will be up shortly. Thank you for all the votes and reads of this. I appreciate it a lot. 

                                                             - Erin xx